University of South Wales

University Of South Wales students 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Original post by RosaGPhotography
Ah cool! Hey there, lovely to meet you :smile:

Yep, I have a blog: http://www.rosafayphotography.com/

Would love to see your work if you have any links? :biggrin:

Lovely to meet you too! :biggrin: your work is fabulous ^_^ I've got fmgphotography.co.uk but
I need to haul it over big time, so for now I've got my fashiony work on my Facebook page instead, https://m.facebook.com/FreyaGillPhotography?id=573488916025567&_rdr

Do you know where you're staying yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Reply 281
The online enrolment thing isn't available for new enrollers yet, well the website didnt work anyway. It said it should be up by the 17th -

Where did you fun the course equipment lists?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Freglin
The online enrolment thing isn't available for new enrollers yet, well the website didnt work anyway. It said it should be up by the 17th -

Where did you fun the course equipment lists?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was in an email i got when i made my account with my student number from there i went on to enrol online and it also gave my a link to check my course specifics. This is the link http://apps.newport.ac.uk/mis/join/ not sure it will work but that is what it sends me to and then just choose you course PDF :biggrin:
Original post by Heyitspaxo
Hi! I'm the Emma that was mentioned in a previous comment :P doing the PFA too :smile:

Oh good! I was wondering which one you were. Hi! Looking forward to meeting you :biggrin:
Original post by RustedPickle
I've just looked at the PFA course and its not nearly as bad as the Photographic Art :O I have to get boxes of darkroom paper which wouldn't be a problem except they want it A4 and not 8x10 and its so expensive. My own developing tank that has to take 4 35mm reels or 2 120 reels. 35mm Film. Flashgun etc I think the problem is not the actual things but the specific ones they want which add to the cost hahaha I am so poor i haven't a clue where i am getting this from haha

Oh wow your work is fantastic :biggrin: I've bookmarked your site.

......My Goodness! Wow. Ok, fair enough. Good luck with getting those! Maybe a trip to ebay is in order...?

Haha, thank you very much! Do you have any work to see? :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Freglin
Lovely to meet you too! :biggrin: your work is fabulous ^_^ I've got fmgphotography.co.uk but
I need to haul it over big time, so for now I've got my fashiony work on my Facebook page instead, https://m.facebook.com/FreyaGillPhotography?id=573488916025567&_rdr

Do you know where you're staying yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! :biggrin:
Oh I love it! Really Beautiful work! Great editing too.

Well I'm in 1214 Llantarnum (Caerleon Campus)... So whatever that means xP
Reply 286
Thank you! :biggrin:
Oh I love it! Really Beautiful work! Great editing too.

Well I'm in 1214 Llantarnum (Caerleon Campus)... So whatever that means xP

Aw yay ^_^ Thank you :smile:

Oh and with the 1214

12= You're in Llantarnum,
1= Flat one
4= Room 4

:biggrin:
Reply 287
It was in an email i got when i made my account with my student number from there i went on to enrol online and it also gave my a link to check my course specifics. This is the link http://apps.newport.ac.uk/mis/join/ not sure it will work but that is what it sends me to and then just choose you course PDF :biggrin:

Oh cheers, i've just had a look, i've got most of the stuff, i'll order the book soon - If you're near newport there's a camera shop on Charles Street who sell photographic paper x
......My Goodness! Wow. Ok, fair enough. Good luck with getting those! Maybe a trip to ebay is in order...?

Haha, thank you very much! Do you have any work to see? :smile:

Yep i've just watched a load of items on ebay to try and reduce some of the cost haha

Yeah i have a deviantart http://rustedpickle.deviantart.com/ its mainly macro stuff I'm afraid :frown:
Original post by Freglin
Oh cheers, i've just had a look, i've got most of the stuff, i'll order the book soon - If you're near newport there's a camera shop on Charles Street who sell photographic paper x

Sadly i am no where near it haha I used to work in a camera shop as well before it went bust i should have stock piled the stuff then haha xD I'll find it somewhere its just the A4 size which is a bugger to find, 8x10 is easy and cheaper.
Reply 290
Does everyone lives in UK? : )
Original post by gretiko
Does everyone lives in UK? : )

I assume the majority are :smile: Are you an international student?
(edited 10 years ago)
So I'm Iswyn 0922 en-suite, can someone translate that for me? So confusing :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Freglin
Aw yay ^_^ Thank you :smile:

Oh and with the 1214

12= You're in Llantarnum,
1= Flat one
4= Room 4

:biggrin:

Ah brilliant, thank you! That makes loads of sense :biggrin:
Yep i've just watched a load of items on ebay to try and reduce some of the cost haha

Yeah i have a deviantart http://rustedpickle.deviantart.com/ its mainly macro stuff I'm afraid :frown:

Seems the best way to go! I shall definitely be following suit with our items >.>

Wow, it's awesome! Macro photography is amazing and studio ghibli is the best (Howl's moving castle is my favorite!). Really great work! Oh and you like Zemotion - her work's fantastic! :wink:
Seems the best way to go! I shall definitely be following suit with our items >.>

Wow, it's awesome! Macro photography is amazing and studio ghibli is the best (Howl's moving castle is my favorite!). Really great work! Oh and you like Zemotion - her work's fantastic! :wink:

I'm getting the feeling we may have to enforce a studio ghibli night at some point.....
I'm getting the feeling we may have to enforce a studio ghibli night at some point.....

Ooo! Count me in! :biggrin:
Ooo! Count me in! :biggrin:

Epic xD howls moving castle is my fave too :3 spirited away is a close second tho :P

Wow thanks for checking out my work, i am glad you like it :biggrin: Yeah she's an amazing photographer, do you follow the Motherland Chronicles project she does with Tobias Kwan? I seriously can't wait until they make the book of that project after the kickstarter.

Please make this happen xD It simply must

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending