The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Adult nursing

Hi
I am starting adult nursing this september at Bournemouth uni... My locality will be Yeovil (studying at UCY)...Anyone out there doing the same?..x
Reply 1
Join my fb page https://www.facebook.com/groups/Bournemouthnursing2013-2016 or bournemouth nursing 2013-2016 we have 66 members starting nursing at BU in sept and some at Yeovil x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 2
Original post by jenpur
Hi
I am starting adult nursing this september at Bournemouth uni... My locality will be Yeovil (studying at UCY)...Anyone out there doing the same?..x

You I've found someone else! Me too, adult nursing y UCY, thought I was the only one :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by ClaraCluck
You I've found someone else! Me too, adult nursing y UCY, thought I was the only one :smile:

Well I must admit I was starting to think I was the only one too!..so are you living in Yeovil?x
Reply 4
Original post by jenpur
Well I must admit I was starting to think I was the only one too!..so are you living in Yeovil?x

No, placements at West Dorset so I applied for the accommodation at the hospital and have got a shared house, what about you? X
Reply 5
Oh I have just moved to Yeovil with my daughter and partner..x
Reply 6
Cant wait to start!.. But feeling a bit nervous... Think I may be the 'oldie of the group'... Lol!...x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending