The Student Room Group

Theory Test Certificate Number?

I have lost my theory test pass letter, but there's a link on the DSA website that lets me find my certificate number, which I now have.

Am I going to need the whole letter on the day of my practical test, or will the number be fine on its own?
Original post by Fjarskafinn
I have lost my theory test pass letter, but there's a link on the DSA website that lets me find my certificate number, which I now have.

Am I going to need the whole letter on the day of my practical test, or will the number be fine on its own?

https://www.gov.uk/find-lost-theory-test-pass-certificate-number#before-you-start

Did you use this? I would imagine that you'll be fine with the number as they can check. If in doubt, give your test centre a ring.
Reply 2
If you have lost the original certificate, but can print out proof from the official gov.uk website, then take that along instead. The examiner just needs to have some evidence, electronic or otherwise, that you have passed.

99% of tests take place with purely electronic evidence that the examiner already has. If you have had a licence previously revoked, the examiner may ask for paper evidence.
Reply 3
Original post by Advisor
If you have lost the original certificate, but can print out proof from the official gov.uk website, then take that along instead. The examiner just needs to have some evidence, electronic or otherwise, that you have passed.

99% of tests take place with purely electronic evidence that the examiner already has. If you have had a licence previously revoked, the examiner may ask for paper evidence.

Great, that's what I wanted to hear. Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending