The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3440
Original post by elixirs
Ah that's nice!

1 rep fo' you and 1 small step closer to mod-ship?:tongue:

That made me :laugh:
Original post by zed963
If you mind me asking, what will you be studying in sixth form?

Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Physics :smile:

was tough to pick physics though I was considering psychology :/
Reply 3442
Original post by zed963
Lol, I agree. I wonder how the servers coped.

Last night they crashed for a few minutes :colondollar:
Reply 3443
Original post by techno836
hahaha yeah, well I do like being helpful :h: :lol:

Awww, it's not like you can stick it on your UCAS application but that's a very good trait to have... congrats:biggrin:
Reply 3444
Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Physics :smile:

was tough to pick physics though I was considering psychology :/

Exactly the same as me. Do you know your exam board for the above subjects?

I am gambling with physics tbh. The thing is I just like physics but sometimes I lack understanding and sometimes get into the habit of memorising everything.
Reply 3445
Original post by tsjmcgrath
Do you think the fact that I'm probably going to get a U in my FSMQ will affect my chances, or do I not need to tell them about that? Because surely it won't appear on UCAS if I don't get any UCAS points?

Did you not get your fsmq result today?
If it sucks, don't mention it.
Reply 3446
Original post by zed963
That made me :laugh:

Hhaha I'm glad, although, I deleted the original post, when I realised I couldn't rep him because I did recently:tongue:
Today is going so slowly

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3448
Original post by Cluck
Last night they crashed for a few minutes :colondollar:

I can imagine that actually happening.

A random sixth former just there tapping the F5 button frequently. :biggrin:
Reply 3449
I'm absolutely bricking it for results day, as the countdown continues.:yikes: I bet that this next week will drag to make it even worse! Hoping for the best outcome for everyone! :yay:
Original post by elixirs
Awww, it's not like you can stick it on your UCAS application but that's a very good trait to have... congrats:biggrin:

haha I know shame right :frown:
Original post by zed963
Exactly the same as me. Do you know your exam board for the above subjects?

I am gambling with physics tbh. The thing is I just like physics but sometimes I lack understanding and sometimes get into the habit of memorising everything.

Yeah I know how you feel .. I think i'll only have an A at GCSE .. and I know Maths is OCR:MEI ... I think the others are OCR,AQA EDEXCEL respectively :smile:
Reply 3451

Big shame:mad:
Reply 3452

Yeah I know how you feel .. I think i'll only have an A at GCSE .. and I know Maths is OCR:MEI ... I think the others are OCR,AQA EDEXCEL respectively :smile:

An A in which subject?

Mines:
Maths: Edexcel
Biology:AQA
Chemistry:AQA
Physics:AQA

And I also have to take general studies because it's compulsory at my sixth form.:angry:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3453
Original post by sos_
I'm absolutely bricking it for results day, as the countdown continues.:yikes: I bet that this next week will drag to make it even worse! Hoping for the best outcome for everyone! :yay:

I'm nervous as well. I'm trying not to think about it too much and I'm trying to keep my self occupied with some Core 1 and science work.

I'm sure you'll do well.

Is anyone getting that feeling where they feel like they're going to get bad results? I am.
Original post by elixirs
Big shame:mad:

that's why we get a PS :biggrin:

Original post by zed963
An A in which subject?

Mines:
Maths:colone:dexcel
Biology:AQA
Chemistry:AQA
Physics:AQA

And I also have to take general studies because it's compulsory at my sixth form.:angry:

Physics :smile: my Bio, Chem and Maths should all be A*s :crossedf:

well one ours will be the same :biggrin: even if I've got mine in the wrong order :lol: .. I believe that will be because they get paid for every student who takes it, although it's still pointless :lol: :smile:
Reply 3455
that's why we get a PS :biggrin:

Ahaha yeah! All you have to do is slot in your username and let the posts do the speaking:beard:
Reply 3456
When trying to view all received rep I get this message.

Does anyone know why this happens?

zed963, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Original post by elixirs
Ahaha yeah! All you have to do is slot in your username and let the posts do the speaking:beard:

haha yeah just a whole PS saying "see here --> *link to my page* "
Original post by zed963
When trying to view all received rep I get this message.

Does anyone know why this happens?

zed963, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

my last 7 reps or something (neg and pos ) haven't affected my score at all ? and on the forum there wasn't even people with neg gems :s-smilie: ..might be broken ?

EDIT: scratch that just got +rep and it went up by 3 :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3459
haha yeah just a whole PS saying "see here --> *link to my page* "

'Extra curricular activities: Loyal tsr user'
:tongue:

Latest