The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Simpsons residence 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Booked mine today! I'm block B room 0701! Really excited, just don't know anyone! I don't think the distance is too much of a problem, it shouldn't take too long to get to the campus by bus. :smile: I'm going to be studying Decorative arts by the way hahah
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Thinking of booking here, apparently only ground floor is available now in block C or D. Any recommendations? I'm doing Law too! :biggrin:
Reply 22
Come to Block A, i'm in 1406 :smile: doing business management and entrepreneurship.
If you guys haven't seen the halls yet, I've posted a LOAD of photo's on the 2012 Simpsons thread.. You should take a look :smile:
Reply 24
0201 =)!

Well, I think I will rent a bike from ucycle...
Reply 25
Original post by caitlinT
im in simpsons, 1202! ahh so excited :biggrin: xx

hey! i'm in simpsons too! 1201!! :biggrin: x
Reply 26
Original post by c.hateley
hey! i'm in simpsons too! 1201!! :biggrin: x

oh my god you don't know how happy I am to have found a flatmate haha, was starting to think I was gonna be there alone! what date/day are you moving in? :biggrin: xx
Reply 27
oh my god you don't know how happy I am to have found a flatmate haha, was starting to think I was gonna be there alone! what date/day are you moving in? :biggrin: xx

haha, same! are you on the facebook group for simpsons halls?! I've met some people on there but there are only two boys! so glad theres another girl!! and I have no idea... most probably the 21st! what about you? :smile: xx
Reply 28
Original post by c.hateley
haha, same! are you on the facebook group for simpsons halls?! I've met some people on there but there are only two boys! so glad theres another girl!! and I have no idea... most probably the 21st! what about you? :smile: xx

noo im not actually! oh really, theres 8 of us in total isn't there? yeah I was thinking the 21st too, don't want to be the first/last to arrive though aha! are you on twitter? xx
Reply 29
noo im not actually! oh really, theres 8 of us in total isn't there? yeah I was thinking the 21st too, don't want to be the first/last to arrive though aha! are you on twitter? xx

I literally can't remember, booked accommodation so long ago! Haha.
And omg, the exact same as me! I can't bear to be the last... I'm so nervous! and yeah I am :smile: @charhateley xx
Reply 30
hey guys im in 1401 is that near anyone? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending