The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hey, would anyone be able to help me? I got BBBC at AS Level, dropped the C but was wondering if applying to unis that want AAB would be worth it? I am also currently completing EPQ. Thanks :smile:
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
Welcome to the best university in the world! :biggrin:

Ah, it feels great to finally be able to get excited about university!
Original post by Desperation
I just logged into the resultsplusdirect and at the bottom of the page it says there are units that are not cashed in yet althought ive finished a2's why is that

Contact your college and have them cash it in asap!
i need help i got the worst grades possible , i want to do electronic engineering and i am in year 12 and was not expecting a U in maths or a E in business studies but did expect a U in accounting i don't know what to do if i should go college and do maths again and finish IT second year

maths U
accounting U
IT A*
business studies E
Original post by abzy1234
Yes you can; but it'll require you to resit the papers, and will mean a lot more work. It certainly is doable if you knuckle down and work hard throughout the year :smile:

thanks :smile: i definitely have a hard year ahead of me but I'm ready for the challenge
Reply 1985
Hi i am a 2nd year student at the uni of hull, if you have any questions about ANYTHING regarding uni/accomodation/nightlife feel free to ask me! xoxo
Reply 1986
I don't know whether this a good place to post this but anyway. I got a B (I was predicted an A/A*) overall in R.E but have decided to have remarked as one module was a D and that really didn't make sense although I did meet my offer. However, if my remark were to drop 18 marks and consequently leave me with a C overall would this have any impact on my uni offer-- my offer was AAB. Thanks in advance. :smile:
Reply 1987
Can i apply to lse to read law with these AS results:
Psychology. B 79%
Sociology A 84%
English Lit. B 72%
History B 78%
please help me, i was a ****ing ambitious about getting into Oxford to read history but ****ed up :-( because i got stressed in the exam room.
i cant get i to durham to read history either, can I?
Edexcel trolled me on the way to school, a van called pearsons (not edexcel) went past me while I was waiting for a bus, I nearly died
Original post by Robbie242
Edexcel trolled me on the way to school, a van called pearsons (not edexcel) went past me while I was waiting for a bus, I nearly died

loooooool imagine if they handed you your results there and then on paper lmaooo
Original post by Desperation
I just logged into the resultsplusdirect and at the bottom of the page it says there are units that are not cashed in yet althought ive finished a2's why is that

What???!!!!
You can access it???
Shouldn't you be watching the circle spinning???!!!
Reply 1991
I got AAAB which I'm really pleased with. However, I want to drop maths which I got an A in rather than chemistry which I got the B in, seen as I prefer chemistry. I got 224 UMS which is 16 UMS off of the A, and I'm just wondering whether there is any possibility that my teacher could predict me an A - maybe even with a resit or something. :-)
Original post by arminb
Can i apply to lse to read law with these AS results:
Psychology. B 79%
Sociology A 84%
English Lit. B 72%
History B 78%
please help me, i was a ****ing ambitious about getting into Oxford to read history but ****ed up :-( because i got stressed in the exam room.
i cant get i to durham to read history either, can I?

Possibly you might be able to get in. Although I very much doubt it. Why don't you try re-sitting some exams?
Original post by James A
loooooool imagine if they handed you your results there and then on paper lmaooo

ahah, then they give them to me and they aren't actually my results, a troll within a troll and a dream trollception
is it just me, or does anyone else not really care that much about results?
Reply 1995
What is this 'cashing in' business?
Does it only apply to A2?
Original post by James A

:rofl:
ahah, then they give them to me and they aren't actually my results, a troll within a troll and a dream trollception

Brilliant.
Original post by ravishingrick69
is it just me, or does anyone else not really care that much about results?

It's just you :P

Original post by im so academic
:rofl:

xD!!!!

Latest