The Student Room Group

Medicine 2013 can i apply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I achieved :

Maths - A

Further Maths - B

Chemistry- A

Physics- B

and the pick up biology in my 3rd year(this year sept) and do AS and A2 in one year.

I was told that if i do as or bothe AS and A2 in one year my application will be considered.

However now I'm wondering will they look at my application in the same way as for other students.

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you in advance
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Look at the university application/eligibility criteria on their websites, then see if you fit. It's not a case of 'will I get in' - none of us can answer that, you've just got to apply and see what happens.
Original post by Sujman
I achieved :

Maths - A

Further Maths - B

Chemistry- A

Physics- B

and the pick up biology in my 3rd year(this year sept) and do AS and A2 in one year.

I was told that if i do as or bothe AS and A2 in one year my application will be considered.

However now I'm wondering will they look at my application in the same way as for other students.

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you in advance

You are looking at a reduced number of medical schools, because taking A levels over 3 years is generally not appreciated, and you've only got AABB at present. Exeter, Plymouth, BSMS would be good places to start enquiring.
With that many exclamation marks, no.
Reply 4
Original post by Becca-Sarah
You are looking at a reduced number of medical schools, because taking A levels over 3 years is generally not appreciated, and you've only got AABB at present. Exeter, Plymouth, BSMS would be good places to start enquiring.

i was thinking of:
-BSMS
-Plymouth
-keele
-st. george's university
-manchster
Reply 5
Original post by yorkshire.lad
With that many exclamation marks, no.

^This

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6