The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Staying at Manor Park 2013

I've just been allocated my room for 2013 (yay!) and I'm staying at James Black 31-38 at Manor Park (obviously).

Anyone else in my flat, or just staying at MP in general? :smile:

And well done to everyone that got the marks they needed!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Manor Park here! Not the same flat, but really pleased to be at MP considering I am really looking forward to joining Surrey Sports Park! See you there:wink:
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 2
Hello
I will be in Bellerby court which is at the edge of Manor Park :smile:
Reply 3
Yay :smile: what are you two studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey! I'm staying at Manor Park also, but at a Ronald Ross block :biggrin:
Reply 5
I'm at MP too!

YAY!

Can't wait!
:biggrin:
Reply 6
Hi everyone! I'll be staying in MP James Black 71-77 :smile:
Hey! I'm also going to be staying at James Black 31-38, and I'm in block C :smile:
Reply 8
I'm Alexander Fleming, 18-20, Block C :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Kimberley0902
Hey! I'm also going to be staying at James Black 31-38, and I'm in block C :smile:

I'm in block C too :biggrin:
Reply 10
Original post by kyleg22
Manor Park here! Not the same flat, but really pleased to be at MP considering I am really looking forward to joining Surrey Sports Park! See you there:wink:

Original post by acsgn
I'm at MP too!

YAY!

Can't wait!
:biggrin:

Which numbers are you two in?
Original post by pandahugs
Looks like you're in the flat next to mine :smile:

So I am! What are you going to be studying? :smile:
Original post by Smidgey
I'm in block C too :biggrin:

Yay! :biggrin: I take it we find out our room numbers and everything nearer the time?
Reply 13
Yay! :biggrin: I take it we find out our room numbers and everything nearer the time?

I guess so... Is the 31-38 the room numbers in our flat? Thats what I thought they were but I might just be being stupid :rolleyes:
Reply 14
Original post by SamJ35
I am the exact same as both of you! How bizarre that we're all in Block C, James Black 31-38. Gunna be awesome though, cant wait to meet everyone!
What are you both studying?

Same! not sure I'm too excited about being off campus but I think I'll probably grow to love it, and I don't mind walking to the uni everyday either because I had to do it for college :')
I'm studying Biochemistry :smile: You?
Original post by Smidgey
I guess so... Is the 31-38 the room numbers in our flat? Thats what I thought they were but I might just be being stupid :rolleyes:

I'm not sure, I was wondering the same actually :tongue:

Original post by SamJ35
I am the exact same as both of you! How bizarre that we're all in Block C, James Black 31-38. Gunna be awesome though, cant wait to meet everyone!
What are you both studying?

I can't wait either! I'm going to be studying maths with a professional training year :smile: How about you?
Reply 16
Original post by Smidgey

I'm not sure, I was wondering the same actually :tongue:

I can't wait either! I'm going to be studying maths with a professional training year :smile: How about you?

31-38 would be the numbers of the flats.
Reply 17
Original post by Fward
31-38 would be the numbers of the flats.

Ahh cool, so do they let us know which particular room we're in or do we just choose amongst ourselves?
Reply 18
Original post by Smidgey
Ahh cool, so do they let us know which particular room we're in or do we just choose amongst ourselves?

Apparently we will find out which flat and room we have been allocated at some point in the next couple of weeks.
Reply 19
Original post by Fward
Apparently we will find out which flat and room we have been allocated at some point in the next couple of weeks.

Cool :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending