The Student Room Group

Is my combination weird?

Hey guys, I am very interested in studying Psychology and Economics at University and I am just wondering if there are any unis in the UK which do this course? I know that Durham does :smile: Thanks guys :smile:!!
Original post by SILHAM
Hey guys, I am very interested in studying Psychology and Economics at University and I am just wondering if there are any unis in the UK which do this course? I know that Durham does :smile: Thanks guys :smile:!!

http://www.liv.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/courses/combined-honours-bsc-hons/overview/ Liverpool does a great combined honours course :smile:
Reply 2
Im planning on doing psychology and maths which most people think is a weird combination. You should use what uni.com they are good at finding the degree you are looking forward to
Reply 3
Thanks alot Lucy :smile: but I am not sure how to access the Psychology and Economics section
Reply 4
Cheers Simon I believe Newcastle does that my friend :smile:
Original post by SILHAM
Thanks alot Lucy :smile: but I am not sure how to access the Psychology and Economics section

Sadly there isn't a section for just that. You basically just choose two off the list (in your case Psychology and Economics). Look at the module details for a brief overview :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending