The Student Room Group

AQA GCE Geography Unit 3- 7th June 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by charlie4590
66 for an A*, and just keep going down 8 for each grade guys! Good luck!

Ive completely forgotten this subject, is that low or high to normal?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jade10128
Ive completely forgotten this subject, is that low or high to normal?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd say normal ish, I was hoping it was no less than about 68 for an A* so I think it's good ( I hope). Last year it was 69 for an A* and 3 marks more for every other grade, but that was a good paper!
Original post by charlie4590
I'd say normal ish, I was hoping it was no less than about 68 for an A* so I think it's good ( I hope). Last year it was 69 for an A* and 3 marks more for every other grade, but that was a good paper!

Ok, thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Phew, I'm pleased with those grade boundaries ...
I got into uni to study geography!! So happy! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Geography at Exeter confirmed!
Off to study Geography at Hull. Buzzed!
Well done you three. Geography is one of the best degrees ever :biggrin: not that I lecture in it at all.
Done with this bitch of a subject FORVERRRRRRR, got an A :biggrin:
Lol, I got a B in this unit but luckily an A overall. Phew :smile:
Reply 3390
Original post by clareramos
Well done you three. Geography is one of the best degrees ever :biggrin: not that I lecture in it at all.

Also got into Exeter to do geography with an A* in AQA Geography yay!
A* In aqa geography!!! 113/120 in Geog3, so happy! A and B in my other subjects!
D in geography - great -_- ah well! Well done to everyone else who got what they wanted/needed :smile:
Reply 3393
Got an A* in Geography! (100% UMS in Unit 3 and 4A!!! :eek:) Now I can do Zoology at Exeter :biggrin: So happy!!!

Well done to everyone else as well :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Got 100% UMS in this exam and an A* in Geography overall! So happy, off to University of Birmingham to study geography now YEY!
Original post by Aliceo
Got an A* in Geography! (100% UMS in Unit 3 and 4A!!! :eek:) Now I can do Zoology at Exeter :biggrin: So happy!!!

Thats impressive! What else did you do and get?
100% in A2 Geography Units 3 with 37 on the essay and 4B and an A* overall. I am absolutely over the moon and it is my proudest result by far due to how many hours i spent revising! :') :')
How do you know the broken down scores?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aliceo

Original post by Ellie_May :)
I got into uni to study geography!! So happy! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Sophie_worther
Got 100% UMS in this exam and an A* in Geography overall! So happy, off to University of Birmingham to study geography now YEY!

Original post by mariomario1
100% in A2 Geography Units 3 with 37 on the essay and 4B and an A* overall. I am absolutely over the moon and it is my proudest result by far due to how many hours i spent revising! :') :')

Congratulations to all especially those doing geography at uni, some very impressive scores!!!! :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
A* 100% UMS geog 3 going to study contemporary Chinese studies at Nottingham yay:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest