The Student Room Group

Is it weird to fancy bouncers?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by lizlaz350
My friend's ex was a bouncer and turned out to be a right **** but that doesn't make him representative.

I'm sure it won't get you banned. My friend used the fact that she was going out with one of the bouncers to get someone she didn't like banned which I don't approve of myself but hey, if that's your sort of revenge then there you go.

Haha ok :tongue:
Reply 21
i think we can all be attracted to people who we might not see ourselves with. with bouncers, it is quite masculine and its quite attractive when a guy can fight or is not afraid of altercations. all girls like bad boys whether they admit it or not, most of us just prefer nice guys for stability
Original post by TheRealDarthVader
A lot of research shows that wanting to become a bouncer comes from having a small penis. It is a well documented fact. Do you want a guy with a small penis?

I assume that your not a bouncer! As a psychology student, I wonder why you make such a comment :rolleyes: Personally, bouncers having a small penis is not the first thing that comes to my mind!
Reply 23
Original post by Mindbodyspirit
I assume that your not a bouncer! As a psychology student, I wonder why you make such a comment :rolleyes: Personally, bouncers having a small penis is not the first thing that comes to my mind!

Something tells me he's a-trolling. :beard:
Original post by Mindbodyspirit

As a psychology student I can't believe that you weren't aware of this study. Perhaps you need to spend more time on the books and less time on TSR.
Reply 25
Had a dickhead bouncer who realised my ID wasnt mine. Night ruined.
Reply 26
Original post by ElChapo
Had a dickhead bouncer who realised my ID wasnt mine. Night ruined.

I think most of them turn you away if they realise that, though some are definitely dicks.
Reply 27
Original post by Sloaney Pony
I think most of them turn you away if they realise that, though some are definitely dicks.

I just wanted to celebrate my results but i'm not 18 for 2 weeks :cry2: Guess the ****ers doing his job though
Reply 28
Original post by ElChapo
I just wanted to celebrate my results but i'm not 18 for 2 weeks :cry2: Guess the ****ers doing his job though

Oh... was this tonight? Sorry to hear that! :eek:

You shouldn't be on TSR, round up your friends again and try every pub and bar you can till you find a place you can get in. Just keep saying you've forgotten your ID or something.

At the very least get some friends over 18 to buy some booze and drink it round your place so you can all celebrate results! Don't let not being 18 ruin your results day :yep:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 30

There's one at the bar down the road from my uni who could give me a patdown any day :sexface:
[QUOTE=Sloaney Pony;43993741]There's one at the bar down the road from my uni who could give me a patdown any day :sexface:

Nice.
Slightly.
Reply 33
Original post by Blackshadow

Nice.

Yes, he is. :colone:
Reply 34
I've never fancied a teacher. Police officers though :coma:

I have a thing for guys who are very "moral" (though of course some police officers and bouncers aren't, unfortunately!) which I suppose contributes.

I have a thing for the Muller light fireman.

Although can't see anything very moral about that :redface:. He's making her clean?
I don't know about "moral", more laying down the law and exerting hard power
Reply 36
Original post by hobbit_
I have a thing for the Muller light fireman.

Although can't see anything very moral about that :redface:. He's making her clean?

Nice choice :biggrin:

Men in uniforms generally :coma:
Reply 37
Bouncers r up their own self. They think theyre hard and i have been asbised by the bald polish ones many times espeically Venue in New Cross, London.
Reply 38
My boyfriends brother used to be a bouncer, he's lovely in reality!

I've got a thing for authority figures though. Power, protective, strong of body and character etc. :love:
Reply 39
Nice choice :biggrin:

Men in uniforms generally :coma:

I was watching Bridget Jones this evening, as you do (it was actually on TV), and they are always advertising the Uniform Dating site. Have you given it a go? (Of course, you might already have a boyfriend or you're simply not looking right now, which is fair enough :wink:.)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending