The Student Room Group

Help im getting very worried

Ive comfirmed my place at my uni through the phone and I am so worried that ucas has still not updated itself. Am I in danger of losing my place? :frown:
Reply 1
Original post by iAhmedd
Ive comfirmed my place at my uni through the phone and I am so worried that ucas has still not updated itself. Am I in danger of losing my place? :frown:

s this a clearing place

if so, it should be fine tomorrow - if it has still not updated - then call the uni and ask for email confirmation
Reply 2
Original post by TenOfThem
s this a clearing place

if so, it should be fine tomorrow - if it has still not updated - then call the uni and ask for email confirmation

Yes this is a clearing place. Would the uni accept better candidates in place of me? I know its a stupid question but still... Im just worried theyre might be a problems and il end up not going uni this year :/
Reply 3
Original post by iAhmedd
Yes this is a clearing place. Would the uni accept better candidates in place of me? I know its a stupid question but still... Im just worried theyre might be a problems and il end up not going uni this year :/

A verbal offer is usually secure

But as I say get it in writing as soon as
Don't panic just yet. I know it's easy to say, but there's really nothing you can do so try not to worry. You can't ring up now, so you'll just have to ring the uni as soon as you can tomorrow if UCAS still hasn't updated. Take it one step at a time. Don't predict what might happen before it has - cross each bridge when you come to them!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending