The Student Room Group

Poll: How did your AS levels go?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by booklover96
I know how you feel as I got similar results - I've decided that I am resitting the year which sucks.

Really? but you can still get decent grades with C's .. :eek: I dont think they'd be that bad that you need to re do AS again.. what grades did you get if you dont mind me asking??
Reply 41
Got 4 A's
Biology - A
Chemistry - A
Maths - A
Sociology - A
:colone:
Reply 42
Was expected to get DDD by my college and got ABD (I only take the 3)
Got a D in January for literature and after working hard came out with an A!!! Can't wait to tell my tutor who basically told me I need to look at unis with lower grade requirements than Bs :unimpressed::unimpressed:
Original post by Mia_baines
Really? but you can still get decent grades with C's .. :eek: I dont think they'd be that bad that you need to re do AS again.. what grades did you get if you dont mind me asking??

I got ccde and e in the subject that i need for uni :frown: so i thought the best course for me is to restart the year
Why isn't there a 'much better than expected' option?
Original post by Seble
But surely your A2 predictions can go up by one grade?

I did tragically bad in the subject that I need for uni due to entry requirements getting an E and I honestly think retaking the year is the best course for me sadly
Did better, I was predicted CCDD and ended up with AABC with A's in History and English Lit after completely failing the mocks so pretty happy tbh :smile:
Original post by booklover96
I got ccde and e in the subject that i need for uni :frown: so i thought the best course for me is to restart the year

:frown: Re- doing AS isnt the end of the world. There are plenty of other people in my college who are doing the same as you. My best friend got CEEE.. I'm not sure what will happen with her.. But anyway, best of luck! :redface:
Reply 48
Original post by Seble
What does that mean, how does that work?

I'm going into year 13 next year.

The way our school does it, is that we chose the 3 A2's we want to do and the AS. We do the AS in the first year, then all the A2 exams at the end of Year 13. So no modules
Original post by Mia_baines
:frown: Re- doing AS isnt the end of the world. There are plenty of other people in my college who are doing the same as you. My best friend got CEEE.. I'm not sure what will happen with her.. But anyway, best of luck! :redface:

It's a bit of a setback but it has to be done. I hope it goes well for you and your best friend. Keep me posted I hope it works out for you. :biggrin:
Mixed but good. Better than January in two, slightly worse in one (damn coursework!) And what I had hoped for in the last.

Quick Reply

Latest