The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

University Of South Wales students 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Original post by laurenynwa
So I'm Iswyn 0922 en-suite, can someone translate that for me? So confusing :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

09= iswyn
2= flat 2
2= room 2

:smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Reply 301
Original post by RosaGPhotography
Seems the best way to go! I shall definitely be following suit with our items >.>

Wow, it's awesome! Macro photography is amazing and studio ghibli is the best (Howl's moving castle is my favorite!). Really great work! Oh and you like Zemotion - her work's fantastic! :wink:

Howls moving castle is my fav!!! It's just amazing :biggrin: I've got a huge love of totoro too though :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Freglin
Howls moving castle is my fav!!! It's just amazing :biggrin: I've got a huge love of totoro too though :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Totoro is pretty amazing :')
Original post by RustedPickle
Wow thanks for checking out my work, i am glad you like it :biggrin: Yeah she's an amazing photographer, do you follow the Motherland Chronicles project she does with Tobias Kwan? I seriously can't wait until they make the book of that project after the kickstarter.

Please make this happen xD It simply must

I will do my best :') maybe one night during freshers where there's not much on :P but this WILL happen its decided :P
Wow thanks for checking out my work, i am glad you like it :biggrin: Yeah she's an amazing photographer, do you follow the Motherland Chronicles project she does with Tobias Kwan? I seriously can't wait until they make the book of that project after the kickstarter.

It is wonderful!
No, iv only seen the odd one or two of that series but I haven't been following it. What I've seen has been amazing though! She's the main inspiration behind this shoot I've been planning recently. The book sounds like it'll be awesome though - i'll have to look out for that!
Original post by Freglin

Posted from TSR Mobile

True true! Agh, iv never got around to seeing totoro but iv always wanted to!
Original post by Heyitspaxo
I will do my best :') maybe one night during freshers where there's not much on :P but this WILL happen its decided :P

*Future Studio Ghibli Night* DONE! It's happening. xP
*Future Studio Ghibli Night* DONE! It's happening. xP

.....does anyone actually have the DVDs btw?
Reply 308

I've got ponyo, arietty, howls moving castle and totoro x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Freglin
09= iswyn
2= flat 2
2= room 2

:smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh 22 is my favourite number so that's cute, thank you :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Freglin
I've got ponyo, arietty, howls moving castle and totoro x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Epic :P
Reply 311
How long did it take you guys to find out about your accommodation then? I can't pay the deposit until this afternoon, was just wondering how long it would take :smile: getting super excited now, this time next month, we will all be moved in!
Original post by dlward94
How long did it take you guys to find out about your accommodation then? I can't pay the deposit until this afternoon, was just wondering how long it would take :smile: getting super excited now, this time next month, we will all be moved in!

I paid mine yesterday mornin but I still don't know my room number :frown:
It is wonderful!
No, iv only seen the odd one or two of that series but I haven't been following it. What I've seen has been amazing though! She's the main inspiration behind this shoot I've been planning recently. The book sounds like it'll be awesome though - i'll have to look out for that!

Yeah her work is so inspiring, she did a progression meme on deviantart which showed her when she started to what it is now and it was so good. Even her early work is fantastic. Yeah check it out, if you like the facebook page of it then you will get all the updates, she isn't restricted by a brief so she just lets all her fantasy inspirations come out in the photos.

I have Princess Mononoke (My favourite), Kiki's Delivery Service, and Porco Rosso on DVD. I mean I've seen most of them but actually having all the DVDs is another thing xD.

Original post by dlward94

I accepted mine yesterday and rang up today to pay the deposit and confirm it. The woman said I will hear about my flat number in the coming days as they're processing it. Looks like I missed out on that period where everyone got told theirs rather quickly after paying.
Yeah her work is so inspiring, she did a progression meme on deviantart which showed her when she started to what it is now and it was so good. Even her early work is fantastic. Yeah check it out, if you like the facebook page of it then you will get all the updates, she isn't restricted by a brief so she just lets all her fantasy inspirations come out in the photos.

I have Princess Mononoke (My favourite), Kiki's Delivery Service, and Porco Rosso on DVD. I mean I've seen most of them but actually having all the DVDs is another thing xD.

I accepted mine yesterday and rang up today to pay the deposit and confirm it. The woman said I will hear about my flat number in the coming days as they're processing it. Looks like I missed out on that period where everyone got told theirs rather quickly after paying.

Cool so it looks like if we will have them all between us then :P
Just got an email, and i am in 1644 Penhow. I've already found 3 people in my flat for September :biggrin:

EDIT: 2 people rather haha i read someones number wrong
(edited 10 years ago)
Just got an email, and i am in 1644 Penhow. I've already found 3 people in my flat for September :biggrin:

EDIT: 2 people rather haha i read someones number wrong

I still don't knoooowwww :frown: when did you pay and stuff??
I still don't knoooowwww :frown: when did you pay and stuff??

I literally paid today at around 11.30-12 and then got an email at about 1pm with the agreement. Don't worry I am sure yours will come through, or you could chase them up about it :biggrin:
I literally paid today at around 11.30-12 and then got an email at about 1pm with the agreement. Don't worry I am sure yours will come through, or you could chase them up about it :biggrin:

I have been emailing them but this is just getting ridiculous now! 😡
Reply 319
Original post by gretiko
Does everyone lives in UK? : )

Yes, I am from Lithuania :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending