The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7460
Perhaps Bartoli got exposed for taking drugs and WTA and she thought that best way to cover this all up is for Marion to quietly walk away from the sport and not damage the name and image of tennis. Although, I think that's very unlikely, but you never know.
Reply 7461
Rafa breaks 2/1 Vamos!:biggrin:
Murray looking good against Benneteau who really didn't start getting into the match until the 2nd set, Federer played well in the 3rd especially in the game where he decisively broke Haas at the end but tbh Haas massively chocked in the 2nd to allow Federer back in.

Also just can't see Dimitrov beating Nadal but anything is possible,,.
Reply 7463
Rafa looking hurt. Federer better take note to cripple those knees even if he ends up getting beaten.
Reply 7464
Original post by Roger1
Rafa looking hurt. Federer better take note to cripple those knees even if he ends up getting beaten.

Is he? I saw him bend over and grab his knees a bit but he looks ok so far.
Rafa looking good against Dimitrov, takes first set 6-2
Reply 7466
Why do the commentators and the media still hype Fedal match? Those days are long gone where these guys would have a competitive match. Now, Roger's age catching up to him, it's nothing but a humiliating beatdown for him.
Reply 7467
Original post by Roger1
Why do the commentators and the media still hype Fedal match? Those days are long gone where these guys would have a competitive match. Now, Roger's age catching up to him, it's nothing but a humiliating beatdown for him.

Nadal may tank just needs the excuse of losing to a good player.:wink:
Reply 7468
Come on Grigor! You want a match with your daddy, don't you? Keep fighting.
Reply 7469
Original post by ubi1
Nadal may tank just needs the excuse of losing to a good player.:wink:

He choked the second set away.
Reply 7470
Original post by Roger1
He choked the second set away.

I think he maybe tanking for the US open doesn't feel like he wants to play Federer.
Dimitrov is even starting to shank like Federer. Baby Fed indeed.
Reply 7472
Original post by Ashnard
Dimitrov is even starting to shank like Federer. Baby Fed indeed.

He learnt everything from Papa Fed and Mama Maria.:wink:
Hasn't disgraced himself, playing very well, some very nice shots.
Original post by ubi1
He learnt everything from Papa Fed and Mama Maria.:wink:

I hope one day he will grow to be big and strong enough to challenge Nadal's reign of terror upon the ATP. :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7475
Can Fed play as well as Dimi? Seems unlikely, but you never know.
Reply 7476
Original post by Ashnard
I hope one day he will grow to be big and strong enough to challenge Nadal's reign of terror upon the ATP. :tongue:

I have a feeling Rafa's going to lose to Fed/Murray...:frown:
Reply 7477
Original post by Roger1
Can Fed play as well as Dimi? Seems unlikely, but you never know.

Did you know outside clay Fed leads H2H 8-7:wink:
Reply 7478
Original post by ubi1
Did you know outside clay Fed leads H2H 8-7:wink:

Federer has fallen from the grace since the AO. He took a breadstick from a 35 year old. How the hell does he stand any chance against a guy rearing with confidence, probably playing the most aggressive brand of tennis he has ever played. He will taken to cleaners tomorrow. :frown:
Original post by Roger1
Federer has fallen from the grace since the AO. He took a breadstick from a 35 year old. How the hell does he stand any chance against a guy rearing with confidence, probably playing the most aggressive brand of tennis he has ever played. He will taken to cleaners tomorrow. :frown:

lol, I fear for Federer in that match.

Latest