The Student Room Group

Is it weird to fancy bouncers?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Well I'm really easy to get on with an I'm an Ex-Doorman, I gave it up since I'm going Uni in Sept, and I'm anti-violent. but you wouldn't like me I'm only 5.1 tall, and their are some door men who are utter d1cks, trust me.
Original post by Sloaney Pony
Yes, he is. :colone:

k.
Reply 62
I've never fancied a teacher. Police officers though :coma:

I have a thing for guys who are very "moral" (though of course some police officers and bouncers aren't, unfortunately!) which I suppose contributes.

You've obviously been meeting much better bouncers than me! Most of them that I've had the misfortune of coming across have been immoral, power-crazy dicks.
Original post by TheRealDarthVader
As a psychology student I can't believe that you weren't aware of this study. Perhaps you need to spend more time on the books and less time on TSR.

Reference to this peer reviewed study please? I can't wait to see who this well respected researcher is! LOL
Reply 64
Original post by definity
Well I'm really easy to get on with an I'm an Ex-Doorman, I gave it up since I'm going Uni in Sept, and I'm anti-violent. but you wouldn't like me I'm only 5.1 tall, and their are some door men who are utter d1cks, trust me.

I'm around 5" too :tongue:

More seriously... is it easy to tell which ones are utter dicks? I notice guys who are quite physically strong (like bouncers) tend to be more upfront with their dickishness (and less, say, backstabby) if they're actually not nice people, possibly because they don't have to worry much about people taking offence and hurting them.
Reply 65
I'm around 5" too :tongue:

More seriously... is it easy to tell which ones are utter dicks? I notice guys who are quite physically strong (like bouncers) tend to be more upfront with their dickishness (and less, say, backstabby) if they're actually not nice people, possibly because they don't have to worry much about people taking offence and hurting them.

No, just like all people it is hard to tell who they really are until you really get to know and spend time with them. But normally in my experience the nice ones tend to be the patient talkers, but pretty hard to tell sometimes when you have the same guy, pissed off his nut, trying to cause trouble for a 8th time in a row, This tends to make the most nicest and considerate of doormen angry as you would imagine. But if they speak to people like a dick they probaly are.
Reply 66
I don't understand why it would be weird. Bouncers are just people doing a job... Just like fancying a shop assistant or doctor wouldn't be weird.
Mate I fully fancy bouncers. I don't know what it is but I never pull or flirt with guys in the club but get all giddy and girly whenever the bouncers give to me the look or flirt back. I don't think you can kicked out For it unless they're really not into it. It's a compliment surely? Although some are ex military and tough and rude as f*** so be careful. But most are lovelyyyyy 😍😍😍😍 x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending