The Student Room Group

Kissed/touched another guy but does my boyfriend have to know?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by StringerBell9
You got fingered by a stranger on a nightclub dancefloor. You cheated and you will likely cheat again.

Also, to anybody sympathising with the OP being like "we all make mistakes" - If you're not gonna be judged on your actions in crutial times like these then what are you supposed to be judged on? Intent? Fact of the matter is, at some point the OP thought to herself something like. "Getting fingered on this nightclub dancefloor by this stranger is a fantastic idea"

Wait, what? She got fingered?

:facepalm2:
Original post by im so academic
Wait, what? She got fingered?

:facepalm2:

That's what people mean when they say 'we touched eachother a bit' isn't it?
That's what people mean when they say 'we touched eachother a bit' isn't it?

Do they? That's a bit extreme to in public.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys I think you should read OP s other posts, she actually says she's been dumped by her boyfriend yesterday...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by theskyisblu
Guys I think you should read OP s other posts, she actually says she's been dumped by her boyfriend yesterday...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Link me?!

Good.
Original post by Mr Advice
Do they? That's a bit extreme to in public.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know it's a bit presumptious but have you ever gotten off with a girl/boy in a club and not done a bit of arse/hair/whatever fondelling?

Erm..nah it's not extreme at all, I've seen all kinds of weirdness in clubs.
Reply 66
It annoys me when people say men are the cheats when people of both gender do it!

And yes you should tell him, just because you didn't have sex doesn't mean its not cheating. And if he found out he may not want to be with you anymore, so you should give him the right to know!

One of? Yeah right, once a cheat always a cheat.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
I like whores with boyfriends.
If you really want some honest advice, be HONEST WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND. Frankly, he deserves nothing less than the truth.
Everyones relationships are different, and conceptions of them are too. People want different things out of life, nobody has the right to judge you for what you did or tell you to confess. If you feel its appropriate not to tell him then don't. But know that this will be the sort of relationship you will have...

If you are both on the same sort of level its all good
Original post by im so academic
Link me?!

Good.

I can't link you at the moment an using my phone justs look through her posts and you'll see a lot threads about it!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh of course, you didn't sleep with each other...that's totally ok(!)

You're pathetic and your bf doesn't deserve you. Learn to control yourself when you're plastered :rolleyes:
I know it's a bit presumptious but have you ever gotten off with a girl/boy in a club and not done a bit of arse/hair/whatever fondelling?

Erm..nah it's not extreme at all, I've seen all kinds of weirdness in clubs.

Don't go clubbing so wouldn't know. If that's the case, people need some shame.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by theskyisblu
I can't link you at the moment an using my phone justs look through her posts and you'll see a lot threads about it!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I could swear that the OP posted Anonymously?
Reply 74
Original post by Anonymous
Last weekend I went out with a couple of my friends and got fairly drunk, there was this guy who kept coming up to me/dancing with me and I was kind flirting with him. I ended up getting quite intimate with him, we kissed and touched each other a bit but we NEVER slept together nor did I go back to his. Now my friends have all told me not to say anything to my boyfriend because it meant NOTHING and it is complete out of character for me to do such a thing but I can't cope with it and I feel so guilty because it is so unlike me.

What do you guys think I should do?

I don't want to give too much away in terms of my boyfriend/how long we have been together because I know he goes on this site quite a bit hence why I am anon.

I think you should be honest with him, if you're not telling him then you know that it's wrong and how he's gunna react. If he ends things with you then its fair enough you can't lie to him its up to him how he responds. He may forgive you, you never know. But if you have done that in the first place then you are probs not completely happy in your relationship if you were able to do what you've done.
I know a guy who is known as a player in our community. He gave me one piece of advice he said was essential.

"Never fall in love"

He told me its the most BS thing that you can get into. He said he fell in love, and each time the girl cheated on him and it ripped him apart. Now he has multiple "girlfriends", and said "its all about making them think you love them, convince them you are, but never actually fall in love, have something to hold to in case **** goes wrong and you actually do trip over and fall"

Just some advice im forwarding.
Reply 76
You got fingered by a stranger on a nightclub dancefloor. You cheated and you will likely cheat again.

Also, to anybody sympathising with the OP being like "we all make mistakes" - If you're not gonna be judged on your actions in crutial times like these then what are you supposed to be judged on? Intent? Fact of the matter is, at some point the OP thought to herself something like. "Getting fingered on this nightclub dancefloor by this stranger is a fantastic idea"

Everyone makes mistake, we are humans at the end of the day :rolleyes:

(edited 10 years ago)
To be honest, I'd probably want to know if my boyfriend did this - and I probably would not stay with him either.

If it were me, I would probably not do it in the first place, but if I did I would feel guilty and tell him. I'd tell him OP, but it probably won't end well :frown:
Reply 79
Original post by kenanandkel
Girls like you make me sick. I got cheated on by my long term girlfriend and it took me a good year to get over it, that year was HELL for me. I have no respect for people like you, he deserves to know the truth and then dump your ass. SLUT.

See people like you don't look at the bigger picture:

WHY did your girlfriend cheat on you?

Where you satisfying her sexually, most likely not. It's not rocket science why women jump into bed with another man, obviously something wasn't right between the two of you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending