The Student Room Group

Is my handwriting readable?

Scroll to see replies

Gave up after 'the' my eyes started hurting
Reply 41
nope, sorry.
its just the style
I can only make out the odd word here and there. :s-smilie:
If I were you, I'd ask to type my work or get a scribe to copy down what I said after.
Reply 43
It looks like an archaic transcript..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Now I see what they discovered as Roswell.
Reply 45
at first glance it looks reasonably legible, but then on closer inspection, I realised I can't read a word
Change pen.
Reply 47
The only word I can make out is 'poles' in the 2nd paragraph, 3rd word...
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 48
I can maybe make out a sentence worth of words. I think I might have been able to make out more if you'd used a biro, it looks like one massive undecipherable inkblot to me otherwise.
Reply 49
It seems that you have learnt to write by copying internet Captcha's :P Quite hard to read, but don't worry, it's something you can improve on :smile:
Reply 50
I have the same issue! My handwriting is absolutely atrocious :biggrin: What I tend to do is use a very good, fine nib pen, such as Biro pens. I think that this pen is not suitable for your writing, as it is a bit thick and like a felt tip. However, if you use a thinner pen, then your writing could be more clearer.
It's not that bad (trust me, there are people in my school with handwriting that's worse than yours) however the examiners may find it difficult to read, especially when they're trying to mark efficiently. I'd say just try to space out your words, and don't write in capitals. Also writing in ball point pen might make it neater :smile: It's pretty decent on the whole though.
Reply 52
Original post by apoorvahk
It's not that bad (trust me, there are people in my school with handwriting that's worse than yours) however the examiners may find it difficult to read, especially when they're trying to mark efficiently. I'd say just try to space out your words, and don't write in capitals. Also writing in ball point pen might make it neater :smile: It's pretty decent on the whole though.

What does the first line say? It's in his best interest for us to not mislead him

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can read a fair amount of it, but I think examiners/teachers may struggle. Try writing less in caps?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are you angry all the time? Is that why you're WRITING IN ALL CAPITALS?
No, it's not.
Have you considered becoming a GP?
Original post by ElChapo
What does the first line say? It's in his best interest for us to not mislead him

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can make out some of the words but then again, I'm not an examiner who are hopefully a lot more qualified in...reading bad handwriting? I'll be honest, I can't read the first line.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Have you considered becoming a GP?

I thought that, they all have terrible handwriting... Music examiners seem to, too

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest