The Student Room Group

OCR A2 LAW G153 Criminal Law 1 - June 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by qr95
This is still my favourite thread on tsr

Same lol, hopefully on results day we'll be posting our awesome law results here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1281
anyone know when mark schemes are released

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1282
So how did everybody do? I was 5 UMS off an A* overall, a bit gutted about that! I still got A*AA overall though and met my university offer so all is good. :smile: I hope you all got what you wanted.
1 mark off an A* overall, got into my firm choice though so its reet :smile:
I got an A* 118/120 UMS
Glad to hear everyone else got what they wanted!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got 119/120 on this, but still only an A. Wish I had done better in G154 :frown:
Reply 1286
I got an A* overall! I still can't believe it, I was convinced I'd messed up G154 by reading the second question wrong but apparently not.

109/120 for this module, 78/80 for G154.

Well done to everyone else, great results so far :smile:
Got 97/120 in this and 67/80 in G154, the A* has eluded me but I'm happy with a grade A overall, congratulations on your results everyone, thanks for the help and good luck in the future.
96/120 and 66/80. ONE UMS OFF AN A. I'm into uni but re mark it is for G153. How the hell did I get an A in special studies though tbh :s-smilie:
Reply 1289
Original post by und3niable_
96/120 and 66/80. ONE UMS OFF AN A. I'm into uni but re mark it is for G153. How the hell did I get an A in special studies though tbh :s-smilie:

That must be so frustrating. Well done on your offer - and I hope the re-mark gets you an A :smile:
Original post by Imog
That must be so frustrating. Well done on your offer - and I hope the re-mark gets you an A :smile:

Thanks, hope all went well for you!:biggrin:
Reply 1291
Original post by Imog
I got an A* overall! I still can't believe it, I was convinced I'd messed up G154 by reading the second question wrong but apparently not.

109/120 for this module, 78/80 for G154.

Well done to everyone else, great results so far :smile:

I got 109 and 78 too, yay, congrats! :smile:
A* overall! 114/120 and 80/80 :smile: so happy, thought I screwed up on question 2..
116/120 for this one, and 80/80 for the other :biggrin:

So happy
Reply 1294
Igot an A* too, 120/120 g153 and 69/80 G154 :biggrin:
I got 70/80 on special study but 70/120 on crim law :s-smilie:

i was 100%confident i nailed crim law and flopped special study seeing as i revised the night before for it whereas crim law i worked my socks off and thought the questions was amazing. Sould i remark? I missed my offer cos of law. Needed a B 5 marks off :frown:
Reply 1296
Got 102/120 in criminal law n 74/80 in special studies came out wiv a B overall 10 marks off an A... Quite happy Tbh .... Still gt into da uni I wanted so all is good :smile: got a BBC so really happy... Eventhough 1 A wud hve been gud Bt overall happy n unexpected.... Hardwork pays off!!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1297
Original post by A sheesh
I got 70/80 on special study but 70/120 on crim law :s-smilie:

i was 100%confident i nailed crim law and flopped special study seeing as i revised the night before for it whereas crim law i worked my socks off and thought the questions was amazing. Sould i remark? I missed my offer cos of law. Needed a B 5 marks off :frown:

If you really think it is not marked correctly then do but honestly I think its a waste of time as exam board don't like to admit they've made a mistake even if they have. I suggest retaking it.
Reply 1298
Hey guys does anyone know what the overall grade had to be for an A*?

I got 353/400 and that was an A

Thanks!
Original post by HiltonHR
Hey guys does anyone know what the overall grade had to be for an A*?

I got 353/400 and that was an A

Thanks!

Hi I got 356 and it was an A and my friend got 342 and was an A* you hAd to get 180 at A2

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending