Scroll to see replies

Original post by aasvogel
Please, ignoring everything else, just please tell me you called the piece:
'You Wanna Know How I Got These Cards?'

Ahahha that is amazing :') , nope I couldn't name that piece :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Basket case
Guys I'm so sorry I keep going on with questions but I need help:frown:

Basically in my art coursework (60%) I had a B grade.
For my other art exam she mentioned I'm about an A grade (it's worth 30%)
I was wondering what grade would you think I'd have for this piece and try and help me with what grade I'll have in art?
Thank you very much! I'm really grateful
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1376647040.488283.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Anyway, that looks good! I'm not an Art teacher or even interested in Art, so I don't know the criteria for marking pieces, but judging from your marks you're on roughly 70/71/72/73* out of 90, so you would need 8 or 9 out of 10 for the last bit of work to get an A. :smile:

*depending on whether it was a high or low B or not!
Original post by aasvogel
Anyway, that looks good! I'm not an Art teacher or even interested in Art, so I don't know the criteria for marking pieces, but judging from your marks you're on roughly 70/71/72/73* out of 90, so you would need 8 or 9 out of 10 for the last bit of work to get an A. :smile:

*depending on whether it was a high or low B or not!

Oh that sounds okay:smile: if I get a B I'll be really happy anyway ^.^ I would with a C because a pass is a pass:smile:x

Posted from TSR Mobile
We have to do welsh and English lit anyway :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh my options! Geography, French, Business (WJEC) and then Art!

My art final piece:
1376648788183.jpg
Original post by techno836
you sure there are 2 b^3 won't they just cancel ? thanks anyway I was just making sure I was doing the correct method :lol:

I can't see it properly :colondollar:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Oh my options! Geography, French, Business (WJEC) and then Art!

My art final piece:
1376648788183.jpg

I can't see it properly :colondollar:

I know I hate typing it on here :lol: .. I think from now on a picture will be better :biggrin:
Reply 3865
I'm also going college, what is the teaching at college like? And what about the environment/people there? I've heard bad things which make it more scary*

Doing Maths, Business and ICT, hope Maths is not too hard for me. Is it really as difficult as people say?
I know I hate typing it on here :lol: .. I think from now on a picture will be better :biggrin:

That's brilliant ahahaha'

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did any of do maths in Year 10? Did you go into school on results day to collect them? Because I should be getting my stats results next week but I'm not sure if i go into school...this is so awkward! Should i just wait until September or get my results on Thursday?
That's brilliant ahahaha'

Posted from TSR Mobile

think you meant to quote fishy :rofl:
I'm getting kind of worried about my Applied Business GCSEs now, because I'm not sure how they split the course into two awards. I did quite well in my first exam with an A* (not a very high one, but still an A*). In my Controlled Assessment my average was on the A* borderline, but one of my pieces was just below the line, the over just above. As for my second exam, that's the bit I'm most worried about: I nearly slept through it (:eek:) and my mum had to drive me there at breakneck speed. I just got there in time for my Music exam (which was before the Business exam), but I'm worried that I might not have thought things through properly. At the time I don't think it went too badly, but now I'm not so sure...

Also, 200th page! What's the betting we'll reach 300 by Thursday?
Oh that sounds okay:smile: if I get a B I'll be really happy anyway ^.^ I would with a C because a pass is a pass:smile:x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well the least you can be on atm is 66/90, so there's a good chance you've already got a B. :smile:
Original post by ToLiveInADream
Did any of do maths in Year 10? Did you go into school on results day to collect them? Because I should be getting my stats results next week but I'm not sure if i go into school...this is so awkward! Should i just wait until September or get my results on Thursday?

Yeah, I did maths in year 10. You should definitely go into school to collect your results, or at least that's what my school told us to do. Maybe you should contact your school if you're not sure what you're supposed to do :smile:
Good luck!
Original post by ToLiveInADream

Well I didn't do Maths, but I did English Literature and a History and Business exam. I collected them on Results Day, as did the vast majority of people in my year. Does your school say you can go in and get them? :smile:

Or latex, I cant see it but it'd be easier for me to make out.

numeratordenominator\frac{numerator}{denominator}
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Or latex, I cant see it but it'd be easier for me to make out.

numeratordenominator\frac{numerator}{denominator}

oh .. I never new about that ? is it in advanced options ?
Reply 3875
I know I've failed chemistry, but who cares about chemistry anyway, as long as its a decent fail and not a U Or F:colondollar:
oh .. I never new about that ? is it in advanced options ?

Close the gaps

insert code here [ /tex]
Original post by HeyThereHarry
Yeah, I did maths in year 10. You should definitely go into school to collect your results, or at least that's what my school told us to do. Maybe you should contact your school if you're not sure what you're supposed to do :smile:
Good luck!

I'll definitely call them! Thanks :smile:

Original post by tsjmcgrath
Well I didn't do Maths, but I did English Literature and a History and Business exam. I collected them on Results Day, as did the vast majority of people in my year. Does your school say you can go in and get them? :smile:

Ah, people in my year are a bit confused because of the differences in what people are saying :confused: I'll ring the school closer to Thursday and find out :smile:
We've reached 4 k ^.^

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest