The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Clearing line closes at 8pm tonight

Hi all, we are clocking off at 8pm tonight but will be back at 8am tomorrow to take your Clearing calls on 0161 295 5553. We'll also be back on TSR, answering any questions you might have. Til tomorrow then!
Reply 1
Son had his verbal this afternoon, should we be worried that he has not yet had his email. We have added Salford on UCAS now.
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Hi Nervous Mum, yes he should have received it. If he still hasn't, drop me a private message giving his full name and we'll check the system and resend. Good luck, it's a nervous time but you are through the worst!
Reply 3
Hi, sorry to but in like this, but I've been quite nervous about my email too. Rang up and got a verbal yesterday morning, put Salford as my clearing choice just after 5, and still not received an email. I have one from another uni I got a verbal from. And also, I was wondering how long it tends to take to process a clearing application as I'm anxious about getting accommodation sorted too.
Original post by iShaddix
Hi, sorry to but in like this, but I've been quite nervous about my email too. Rang up and got a verbal yesterday morning, put Salford as my clearing choice just after 5, and still not received an email. I have one from another uni I got a verbal from. And also, I was wondering how long it tends to take to process a clearing application as I'm anxious about getting accommodation sorted too.

Hi iShaddix,

Could you PM me your full name and UCAS number and I will look into this one for you.

Thanks,
Amy
Reply 5
Hi

I have sent a pm to Janet, our verbal was mid afternoon and the lady he spoke to said he should get an email within 24 hours but as the other poster said the emails from the other universities came through straight away.

The main concern was confirming it on track but it allowed for a confirmation of a verbal offer.

Regards
Nervous Mum
Original post by Nervous Mum
Hi

I have sent a pm to Janet, our verbal was mid afternoon and the lady he spoke to said he should get an email within 24 hours but as the other poster said the emails from the other universities came through straight away.

The main concern was confirming it on track but it allowed for a confirmation of a verbal offer.

Regards
Nervous Mum

Original post by iShaddix

Hi Both,

We have received your details and will look into the whereabouts of your emails - I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks for your patience,
Amy
Reply 7
Hi

is it possible to confirm that your offer still exist as his reserve offers have deadlines ending today. If there has been a mistake and his offer has been lost we need to know sooner rather than later so that we can review the situation. Salford is his preferred university but we don't want to miss out on the others, if an error has occurred. If the offer is still valid and it's just an issue with the email then that's fine. Just getting a bit worried now.
Hi

is it possible to confirm that your offer still exist as his reserve offers have deadlines ending today. If there has been a mistake and his offer has been lost we need to know sooner rather than later so that we can review the situation. Salford is his preferred university but we don't want to miss out on the others, if an error has occurred. If the offer is still valid and it's just an issue with the email then that's fine. Just getting a bit worried now.

All sorted and new email on its way - I have private messaged you :smile:

Amy
Reply 9
Does this mean I should be expecting my email some time soon?
Hi IShaddix,

I have just finished re-sending yours now - you should receive it very shortly.

Thanks,
Amy
Reply 11
Got it. Thank you so much for being so helpful and patient with me. Really appreciate it ^^
Email received, thanks for your help.

Any idea how long before it will be confirmed on track?

Thanks
Email received, thanks for your help.

Any idea how long before it will be confirmed on track?

Thanks

It's just a case of keeping your eye on it - it's down to the high volume of students and also the fact that UCAS update it in batches of only 2 a day so it could be a few more days yet.

But do not worry; he definitely has a place to start this September :smile:

Amy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending