Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Harry.Messenger
Hey Tish ;P

Course: MSci Computer Science (4 years)
Offer: ABB (A-levels)
Results: A*ABB - confirmed in 2012 and entry deferred
College: Grizedale Townhouses I hope! :colone:

I'll be bringing my 360 (PS3 BOO), probably upgrading to something bigger and whooshier at christmas, depending on how soon I get a job after I arrive. I run mine through my PC monitor as I've never had a TV ;P
Not much of a gamer except for CoD/Fifa/portal currently, i suck at Battlefield ;P

Hope to see you all there (woo)

Whoop congrats on your results even if you got them last year :smile:

N f u!! PS all the way. Im prolly gonna preorder PS4 in Game in the town centre or Morecambe :smile: with Sockhead - hopefully.

Im gonna keep my PS3 though and during xmas leave my PS3 at home and use PS4 as main console. But I have preordered GTA5.

And I literally play FIFA or COD. Deffo getting FIFA14 and Ghosts. Might purchase Watchdogs later on next year.

See you in freshers. Btw are u picking a minor i reaalllly waana do management. But I'm gonna wait till we can enrol on our courses to see what minors i can do :smile:

PM me if you have FB. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by MonsterMorris
Course: Law and Politics LLB
Offer: AAA
Results: A*AA
College: Lonsdale superior ensuite/ can't remember my backup :P

I've not seen any other Lonsdale applicants on here! Anyone else doing Law? Cannot wait, 6 weeks on Saturday!

I'm doing law too :smile:
So excited for freshers! Lancaster was the only place I wanted to go (and I'm still amazed that they've accepted me actually)

Course: History (3 years)
Offer: AAA (But would accept ABB)
Grades: ABB
College: Grizedale/ Fylde standard hopefully
Original post by xbeth
Course: Linguistics
Offer: Unconditional (I did my A-Levels last year)
Results: AAA
Accommodation: Bowland Standard - got my offer yesterday! :smile:

Yeah linguistics!!

Course: English language and linguistics
Offer: AAB (then guaranteed at ABB)
Results: ABB
Accommodation: Fylde Superior ensuite

So friggin' excited!! Never thought it would actually happen

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Walks Like June
So excited for freshers! Lancaster was the only place I wanted to go

SAME! I'm so happy they accepted me as I was going to take a year out and reapply/resit if not!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by googin1
I'm doing law too :smile:

Hey :smile: What college have you applied for?
Original post by Tish
Whoop congrats on your results even if you got them last year :smile:

N f u!! PS all the way. Im prolly gonna preorder PS4 in Game in the town centre or Morecambe :smile: with Sockhead - hopefully.

Im gonna keep my PS3 though and during xmas leave my PS3 at home and use PS4 as main console. But I have preordered GTA5.

And I literally play FIFA or COD. Deffo getting FIFA14 and Ghosts. Might purchase Watchdogs later on next year.

See you in freshers. Btw are u picking a minor i reaalllly waana do management. But I'm gonna wait till we can enrol on our courses to see what minors i can do :smile:

PM me if you have FB. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

FIFA <3 Shame you're on the Playstation side :P
Reply 47
They're looking to confirm all applicants by tomorrow. I phoned them out of concern that I hadn't yet received word. My results were sent via email from a co-ordinator on my behalf, which naturally caused me to wonder whether they had been received. I thought I'd post here in case there are any despairing browsers.

Course: English Language
Offer: DDDDMMM
Results: DDDDDDD
Accommodation: Grizedale or Pendle.
Reply 48
Original post by CarlL
They're looking to confirm all applicants by tomorrow. I phoned them out of concern that I hadn't yet received word. My results were sent via email from a co-ordinator on my behalf, which naturally caused me to wonder whether they had been received. I thought I'd post here in case there are any despairing browsers.

Course: English Language
Offer: DDDDMMM
Results: DDDDDDD
Accommodation: Grizedale or Pendle.

Good luck! You chose the same colleges as me! But I wasn't given Grizedale (my first choice) I was given a room in Pendle! :smile:
Reply 49
Original post by Blackavar
Good luck! You chose the same colleges as me! But I wasn't given Grizedale (my first choice) I was given a room in Pendle! :smile:

Cheers. Aye, my first choice is Grizedale. I see you're heading down from Newcastle. I'm heading down from Durham. I did my course at Newcastle College. I was torn between Lancaster and Newcastle, but in the end decided on Lancaster simply to get away. I'll miss the Toon games, though. I'm hoping I'll be able to stream without much interruption.
Original post by CarlL
Cheers. Aye, my first choice is Grizedale. I see you're heading down from Newcastle. I'm heading down from Durham. I did my course at Newcastle College. I was torn between Lancaster and Newcastle, but in the end decided on Lancaster simply to get away. I'll miss the Toon games, though. I'm hoping I'll be able to stream without much interruption.

I'm the same in that I can't renew my Bolton Wanderers season ticket (great team, I know :P) But the downside for me is; you can't find Championship games streamed haha
Reply 51
Course: Mathematics
Offer: AAA, dropped to AAB
Results: A*AA
Accommodation: Furness/Grizedale, superior ensuite

:smile: :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
Original post by MonsterMorris
I'm the same in that I can't renew my Bolton Wanderers season ticket (great team, I know :P) But the downside for me is; you can't find Championship games streamed haha

Same here. I'm a Northampton Town fan, there's no way in hell anyone's streaming league 2 games :biggrin:
Reply 53
Original post by CarlL

As soon as I read "aye" I thought is he from Newcastle/Durham haha. I did my Computing course at Newcastle College as well! And you have the same reasoning for going to Lancaster as me! Although I'm not such a football fan :biggrin:
Reply 54
Im so frigging happy i got my first choice Grizedale superior en-suite :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
Hi guys and congrats to everyone that got in!
Course: BSc Computer Science
Offer: ABB
College: Not too sure yet!

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 56
Original post by Ashsee
Hi guys and congrats to everyone that got in!
Course: BSc Computer Science
Offer: ABB
College: Grizedale superior en-suite (or so we find out soon)

I'll most likely be bringing my PS3, Computer and TV along with me! :smile:

Hey ash check your e-mail about accommodation :wink:

What games do you play on your console?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 57
Original post by Tish
Hey ash check your e-mail about accommodation :wink:

What games do you play on your console?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oohh you've had an email about it? I haven't yet! Lucky! :O
Uhmm a bit of everything really, bit of the Last Of Us recently! What's your psn? I'll add you if you want :smile:
Reply 58
Original post by Ashsee
Oohh you've had an email about it? I haven't yet! Lucky! :O
Uhmm a bit of everything really, bit of the Last Of Us recently! What's your psn? I'll add you if you want :smile:

Gamertag: Tish-
Oh and include the dash at the end (idk if i have room on my fl lol). My net is down in the area :frown: coz they're doing road works so ill accept it when the net is back up :smile:

Yeah i got the e-mail at 11ish today. Ive just paid for it as well :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
Original post by Tish
Gamertag: Tish-
Oh and include the dash at the end (idk if i have room on my fl lol). My net is down in the area :frown: coz they're doing road works so ill accept it when the net is back up :smile:

Yeah i got the e-mail at 11ish today. Ive just paid for it as well :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Alright I've added you :smile:

Ooh okay i'll have to keep a look out for that soon then! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending