The Student Room Group

I am always horny.

Im 19, female, and I am quite attractive.

I've had two boyfriends, one for 2 to three years whom i was never physically intimate with. And one I have had for a little over a year and a half.

I had sex once with my current boyfriend, and I was a virgin.

I always feel really turned on and I have no idea why, I must fantasize about **** all the time, and it takes me quite a lot to not um, masturbate lol.

On the other hand, I had sex and absolutely hated it. Did not feel a thing except pain, did not orgasm. Nothing

He did though. Five times.

What is wrong with me, I think my vagina is broken.

This is not a troll.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Sorry forgot to include this. i love my bf a lot, but I am not physically attracted to him in the least.
Reply 2
Troll.
Hmm... Nah bro.
Reply 4
For gods sake this is NOT a troll I am serious.

I hated sex, and yet I fantasise and feel so turned on all the time?
That just isnt logically possible.
Reply 5
Too obvious.
Reply 6
Well just try again, they say the first time always sucks for girls.
Reply 7
Original post by randomnam
Well just try again, they say the first time always sucks for girls.

I'm freaking out a little. Perhaps it is because I am not really attracted to him physically.. but then that would mean I could never enjoy any form of physical intimacy with him then..

Well, looks like i'm ****ed.
worlds-largest-gummy-worm-stats.jpg

Try one of these.
Why be in a relationship with someone you're not physically attracted to. You "love" him, but don't find him attractive. Sounds like a strange kind of love to me... Lack of attraction isn't going to help.

What else probably doesn't help is that you have such high expectations of sex, especially first time (or first few times) sex. Its often a bit crap, if your hymen is still intact and you haven't stretched yourself much, it may well hurt. It takes time to work out what works best for you and communication. Let your bf know if it hurts, talk about what feels good and what doesn't, try different things, don't just lay there and expect it to happen!
Reply 10
Oh for ****s sake man this is NOT A ****ING TROLL

i love the old chap, I jsut don't find him very physically attractive.
He has a good body... but.. it's just.. idk this is going to sound so horrible of me and I know i am going to instantly regret it but I just think face wise he isn't very pretty looking

And up till this point I didnt really care! I loved him regardless! But now that I have had sex with him its like 'Woman, you love him FAKE THE DAMN THING FROM NOW ON''
Plus Im an idiot i told him i didnt orgasm and now he's upset and thinks he's inadequate.
LOL
You had sex once and gave up?
The first time is usually painful. Get a grip and do it again

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by Anonymous
I'm freaking out a little. Perhaps it is because I am not really attracted to him physically.. but then that would mean I could never enjoy any form of physical intimacy with him then..

Well, looks like i'm ****ed.

Then get a different boyfriend. There's no point in continuing a relationship with someone you "love" if the sexual compatibility isn't there. You're just wasting your time.

No, it doesn't mean that. Asexual people are capable of love too, you know.
(edited 10 years ago)
Always horny. That life as a teenager
Reply 15
Sex is quite painful the first few times at least, for a lot of people anyway. Keep trying, alternate positions, use lube, find what works for you. Make sure you're relaxed too, if you're nervous then it will be more painful too.
Maybe it's because it's rare for a woman to orgasm from sex. Did you try oral? Did you think that maybe the first time was just awkward?

The spot where I smell troll is where he orgasmed 5 times. Yeah right.
Original post by Anonymous
Oh for ****s sake man this is NOT A ****ING TROLL

i love the old chap, I jsut don't find him very physically attractive.
He has a good body... but.. it's just.. idk this is going to sound so horrible of me and I know i am going to instantly regret it but I just think face wise he isn't very pretty looking

And up till this point I didnt really care! I loved him regardless! But now that I have had sex with him its like 'Woman, you love him FAKE THE DAMN THING FROM NOW ON''
Plus Im an idiot i told him i didnt orgasm and now he's upset and thinks he's inadequate.

You have a serious communication problem. You need to TALK to each other, tell each other what works and feels good, not just lay there and expect it to happen. Be assertive, talk and do what you need to do WITH him so you enjoy it as well as him. Also, as I said before, your expectations were too high for the first time, or first few times. Can he make you orgasm without penetration Can you make yourself orgasm??... might be something worth working on. Getting to know how each others bodies work before expecting an orgasm to "Just happen" as soon as you have sex and for it to be like in the movies!

Its not that difficult, if you can't talk about sex and any issues without one of you getting butthurt then you're not in a mature relationship.

Since you don't seem to grasp the concept of communication and working together to make each other feel good... I have to ask... are you at least being responsible about contraception
Reply 18
Original post by canadamoose
Maybe it's because it's rare for a woman to orgasm from sex. Did you try oral? Did you think that maybe the first time was just awkward?

If it was her first time with a guy, maybe she didn't know what a male orgasm is actually like?
Original post by canadamoose

lol i assumed this was a troll when i read the "I think my vagina is broken" part.

Either it's a troll, or the OP is younger than she says she is.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending