The Student Room Group

Primark Transfer

I recently started working at Primark in Manchester (this weekend is my 6th week) but I'll be moving away to liverpool for university in the beginning of September. I was just wondering if anyone knows if it would be possible for me to get a transfer to the Liverpool store despite me only working there for 6 weeks. I don't want to ask at HR in case I lose my job.
Any help would be really appreciated!

Thank you :biggrin:
Original post by jadeleighh
I recently started working at Primark in Manchester (this weekend is my 6th week) but I'll be moving away to liverpool for university in the beginning of September. I was just wondering if anyone knows if it would be possible for me to get a transfer to the Liverpool store despite me only working there for 6 weeks. I don't want to ask at HR in case I lose my job.
Any help would be really appreciated!

Thank you :biggrin:

Hi there,

I would suggest you go to speak to the manager of the store. Have you got a contract of employment? Are you within a permanent role and are you on probation?
Reply 2
Original post by AlwaysBlessed
Hi there,

I would suggest you go to speak to the manager of the store. Have you got a contract of employment? Are you within a permanent role and are you on probation?

Hi,

Thanks for replying!
I'm still on probation for another 6 weeks so I'm worried that if i ask for a transfer they'll just fire me. Yeah it's permanent and I'm contracted 10 hours p/w.

thanks!:biggrin:
You are very welcome.

When are you due to start university?
Reply 4
The 14th of September but I'll be moving in around the 3rd :smile:
What happened? Did you get a transfer in the end?
Bump i need to know people come on
Have any of you transferred or know how to do it? I’m wanting to transfer from Leeds to Birmingham but it doesn’t give me the option of a internal application

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending