The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Psychology?

Found out yesterday that I'm into Northumbria to do Psychology. Any others? :smile:
Reply 1
I am too! :smile: x
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Reply 2
I am :smile: xx
Reply 3
Do you know your way around yet? I went for a guided tour with my friend going for law today but our guide didn't even know where the psychology building was!
Reply 4
No, planning on doing some rough guessing and asking for a lot directions haha. They've got a lot of maps about though so I wouldn't worry
I've also got into Psychology at Northumbria! Excited but also really really nervous!
Reply 6
I am too! really excited, I got my ID card in the mail today so it's real now, I'm an HEFC Student not A-level so I got my results at the beginning of July and my offered changed then. Nice to see more Psychology students!
Reply 7
I am as well!
Reply 8
Original post by Charlottelt
Found out yesterday that I'm into Northumbria to do Psychology. Any others? :smile:

Me too! :smile:
Reply 9
Reply 10
hey,
i'm doing psychology with sports science so should be in some lectures together :smile:
So when do people get to Newcastle? and would anyone like to maybe meet up for a drink somewhere so we all know a few people on the course before teaching starts?
Reply 12
I'm moving in on the 14th :smile: going shopping in Newcastle sometime before I go though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
If I make a "Northumbria Uni Psychology 2013-16" facebook group would you guys join?
Original post by Charlottelt
If I make a "Northumbria Uni Psychology 2013-16" facebook group would you guys join?

Definitely! Would love to get to know people before we arrive :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by LucyElizabeth94
Definitely! Would love to get to know people before we arrive :smile:

Right, I'll make one and post it in the Freshers groups. :smile:
Reply 16
https://www.facebook.com/groups/713014932047958/

Here's a facebook group just for us! Is everyone planning on going on the Psychology nights out? (I got an e mail with a power point slide attatched advertising them)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending