Lancaster Uni: Official Students 13/14!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by MonsterMorris
Course: Law and Politics LLB
Offer: AAA
Results: A*AA
College: Lonsdale superior ensuite/ can't remember my backup :P

I've not seen any other Lonsdale applicants on here! Anyone else doing Law? Cannot wait, 6 weeks on Saturday!

I'm doing Law and Criminology :smile:
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Original post by beckiew
I'm doing Law and Criminology :smile:

We may be in the same lesson! :smile: what college have you applied for?
Reply 62
We may be in the same lesson! :smile: what college have you applied for?

Yeah we should be I think! :smile: Just got my accommodation offer I'm in County Townhouse, what about you?
Original post by beckiew
Yeah we should be I think! :smile: Just got my accommodation offer I'm in County Townhouse, what about you?

Already? I thought it would be a while until they send them out. I have applied for Lonsdale Ensuites. :smile: Cannot wait to get started!
Reply 64
Already? I thought it would be a while until they send them out. I have applied for Lonsdale Ensuites. :smile: Cannot wait to get started!

They emailed me earlier, bit of a shock because I thought it would be longer too. That's cool, me neither! Cant believe its only 6 weeks away :biggrin:
Reply 65
Just got my accommodation offer, Grizedale standard :smile:
Reply 66
Confirmation for Grizedale superior ensuite - eeeek! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
clearing course:mathematics
offer:AAA
Result:A*ACC
Campus: No clue
Reply 68
Original post by Tish
Im so frigging happy i got my first choice Grizedale superior en-suite :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh you got your Grizedale room! I applied for mine 30 mins after room applications were available and got my email two days ago saying I didn't get my first choice (Grizedale superior en-suite) I got my second choice (Pendle superior en-suite) :P
Reply 69
Original post by Blackavar
Ahh you got your Grizedale room! I applied for mine 30 mins after room applications were available and got my email two days ago saying I didn't get my first choice (Grizedale superior en-suite) I got my second choice (Pendle superior en-suite) :P

I think i applied within 5 mins :smile: But it's meant to be allocated at random.
Reply 70
I applied a month ago and got my first choice, so it is random although I don't think standard was very popular :smile:
How is everyone getting there, and how long do you think it will take?

I'm coming from Cheshire so it should take me about 1hr15 in the car. :smile:
Original post by Tish
Im so frigging happy i got my first choice Grizedale superior en-suite :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

They're e mailing people!? :O
Reply 73
There's a room going in Cable Street since I need to move away unexpectadly. It's £86.45/week for standard single room. If anyone needs accommodation please just send me a message - really need to get out of the contract or I have to pay for it for the whole year even if I don't use it! :/
Reply 74
Original post by SpiggyTopes

I'm coming from West Wales. It's going to take me about 5 hours in the car. I feel sorry for my Dad.
Hey guys, I'm going to be studying Management with a year abroad! My accommodation was also confirmed today - Townhouse in County! - I was really worried that I had applied for my accommodation too late because I only sent it away on the 7th of this month! Which is way past the deadline, ops!
Original post by Astonix
I'm coming from West Wales. It's going to take me about 5 hours in the car. I feel sorry for my Dad.

I feel sorry for him too! :biggrin: Is he going to stay in a hotel for the night or go there and back in a day?
Original post by SpiggyTopes

I'm coming from suffolk it will take me about 4 and a half hours by car..

When I go home on occasional weekends to see my parents and boyfriend (who is working in London) I'll get the train to London then change to go up to Stowmarket my nearest station and this will also take about 4 and a half hours.. And when I go home for holidays I'll get picked up in the car

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78
Original post by juddylovespizza
Hey guys, I'm going to be studying Management with a year abroad! My accommodation was also confirmed today - Townhouse in County! - I was really worried that I had applied for my accommodation too late because I only sent it away on the 7th of this month! Which is way past the deadline, ops!

Hi, I also got a confirmed County/ townhouse place although I applied much earlier. I will be studying Accounting and Finance, but may be in some of the same lectures I'm guessing with the nature of the course!
Reply 79
Coming from Leeds - between 1 and a half to 2 hours away so not too bad!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest