The Student Room Group

Adjustment or not?

I needed A*AA to do Physics at Warwick and got A*A*A*.
I haven't thought at all about applying for anywhere higher, is there any point applying, and any suggestions where to?
Thanks
Reply 1
Is there even anywhere that takes people through adjustment that's better than warwick?
Reply 2
Original post by Economi
Is there even anywhere that takes people through adjustment that's better than warwick?

I have no idea, I didn't even know about adjustment until half an hour ago xD
Reply 3
Original post by TerminatorFive
I have no idea, I didn't even know about adjustment until half an hour ago xD

It's a good system but universities which tend to interview candidates don't use it because they can't give you a formal interview. With those grades I assume you're thinking of oxbridge or imperial or something. Oxbridge don't take students through adjustment and I have no idea about imperial. Remeber if you use adjustment you have to worry about accommodation and stuff like that. Warwick is a very good uni, but you could wait another cycle and apply to oxbridge, but there's no guarentee of an offer:confused:
Reply 4
Original post by Economi
It's a good system but universities which tend to interview candidates don't use it because they can't give you a formal interview. With those grades I assume you're thinking of oxbridge or imperial or something. Oxbridge don't take students through adjustment and I have no idea about imperial. Remeber if you use adjustment you have to worry about accommodation and stuff like that. Warwick is a very good uni, but you could wait another cycle and apply to oxbridge, but there's no guarentee of an offer:confused:

Thanks for your help, I've decided to leave it, I probably wasn't ever going to go for adjustment, I just wanted to find out a bit more about it, thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending