The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5180
Original post by de_monies
That's good?

13UMS from A.

You're not at uni any more? And they actually cost more :biggrin: Well, it's more that I won't really need to use a settee, so I just need the bed tbh and we're only here for 12 months so....

Lol. I wish they did a salan maker as well. They do slow cookers, but not salan makers.

Ill probably use it on Saturday and see how it goes. Make the atta in the atta maker and the roti in the roti maker :biggrin:
Welcome to the club :smile:

im at uni but not in dorms anymore, moved out after first year...oh! They do rice makers and fryers too! lol
Second years boring as s*** :mad:

Original post by sahdia13
Oh yeah true that.same got my results ages ago.I don't want to go back to uni either :frown: so not in study mode!
Lol I see.don't worry all in good time :smile:
Just one of those crap days lol
And nope I didn't jinx you.that was quick!

Yeah so not in study mode:frown: I'd rather go camping with friends :redface: you come along too if you want lol
lol imma return the favour then :listen: I'm already on it hehehe
My days been crap too :frown:
PS. I had shawarma today, sooo good mhmm lol
Reply 5182
Original post by lilmissshady
That's nice :colonhash: (i fixed that for you btw, your welcome)

I have limits!
Original post by lilmissshady
im at uni but not in dorms anymore, moved out after first year...oh! They do rice makers and fryers too! lol
Second years boring as s*** :mad:

Yeah so not in study mode:frown: I'd rather go camping with friends :redface: you come along too if you want lol
lol imma return the favour then :listen: I'm already on it hehehe
My days been crap too :frown:
PS. I had shawarma today, sooo good mhmm lol

Oh I see. Yeah I know I have an actifry here :smile: And I was surprised when I saw a rice maker in Asda!

I actually preferred second year than my first

Not a massive fan of camping, but more because I guess I like "clean" environments :biggrin:
:s-smilie: Time to revise german........need to learn the whole language in a year. Any german experts here? :smile:
Original post by LegendX
:s-smilie: Time to revise german........need to learn the whole language in a year. Any german experts here? :smile:

Nope but good luck! I thought Id be able to build my desk over the weekend, but it turns out that I might be forced to go home....
Nope but good luck! I thought Id be able to build my desk over the weekend, but it turns out that I might be forced to go home....

Can't blame a guy for trying hey! Anyways, lol @ building a desk. It can be quite annoying, especially when the instructions make it look so simple. Am I missing something though? Thought you were home currently? By home I mean the place you live for your university ? @.@

Oh btw, you've been to Germany right? Everything's so clean there when compared to England.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by LegendX
Can't blame a guy for trying hey! Anyways, lol @ building a desk. It can be quite annoying, especially when the instructions make it look so simple. Am I missing something though? Thought you were home currently? By home I mean the place you live for your university ? @.@

Oh btw, you've been to Germany right? Everything's so clean there when compared to England.

That, and my friend can annoy me a LOT sometimes.... Well, he helped me build the desk and then hes going to get his own desk soon, and I let him use mine for the time being (I have a laptop, he has a desktop)

I was referring to "home home" Well I might have had to but it turns out the internet being knocked out isn't because of any thing they did at home, but because of a VM issue so they just need to sort their stuff out

And yup I did. Well that's true I guess, but Germany just seemed sooo similar to the UK

I actually preferred second year than my first

Whys that?

i hate second year :frown:
i actually made some friends in first year but then we all chose different majors...

second year is hell tbh we get sooo many assignments its crazy...I hope this term would be less hectic...the only thing I like about being a sophomore are the professors (lovely people :')) and that's all...I didn't even try making friends this time lol it's better this way...2 years ago ago I would've never thought Id become a total nerd lol I like it though :wink:
(edited 10 years ago)
That, and my friend can annoy me a LOT sometimes.... Well, he helped me build the desk and then hes going to get his own desk soon, and I let him use mine for the time being (I have a laptop, he has a desktop)

I was referring to "home home" Well I might have had to but it turns out the internet being knocked out isn't because of any thing they did at home, but because of a VM issue so they just need to sort their stuff out

And yup I did. Well that's true I guess, but Germany just seemed sooo similar to

Similar? In what aspects? I thought it was completely different to England.
Reply 5190
Just made a new twitter account, anyone willing to add meeeeeee?
Original post by Zeegie
Just made a new twitter account, anyone willing to add meeeeeee?

Hi Zeegie, did you make it into university?
Reply 5192
Original post by LegendX
Hi Zeegie, did you make it into university?

hey doc :wink:

yeah i made it thank god, warwick :smile: chemistry :smile: so glad a levels are over...you going sheffield right?
Original post by Zeegie
hey doc :wink:

yeah i made it thank god, warwick :smile: chemistry :smile: so glad a levels are over...you going sheffield right?

Congratulations! And thanks, yeah I'm going to Sheffield. So happy because the whole A-Levels and application process was so stressful. Glad it's over! Can't wait for university to start, I'm sure you'll be eager to start it too :smile:
Reply 5194
Original post by LegendX
Congratulations! And thanks, yeah I'm going to Sheffield. So happy because the whole A-Levels and application process was so stressful. Glad it's over! Can't wait for university to start, I'm sure you'll be eager to start it too :smile:

Thankyou :smile: you did really well mate, be proud :smile: it was incredibly stressful but you pulled through :smile: yep, now just waiting to start :smile: when are you going? Mine isn't till octoberrrrrrrrr, and yes, I'm buzzing :colone:
Original post by Zeegie
Thankyou :smile: you did really well mate, be proud :smile: it was incredibly stressful but you pulled through :smile: yep, now just waiting to start :smile: when are you going? Mine isn't till octoberrrrrrrrr, and yes, I'm buzzing :colone:

Thanks :smile:, it was indeed, but TSR helped pull us through :P, freshers week is 23rd of September but officially, first day of term is 30th of Sept for me, should be good.
Reply 5196
Original post by LegendX
Thanks :smile:, it was indeed, but TSR helped pull us through :P, freshers week is 23rd of September but officially, first day of term is 30th of Sept for me, should be good.

It'll be crazy man, esp at Sheffs :biggrin: I have to wait till 4th october lol, arrivals weekend is 28th sept waheyyyyyy
Original post by Zeegie
It'll be crazy man, esp at Sheffs :biggrin: I have to wait till 4th october lol, arrivals weekend is 28th sept waheyyyyyy

Yeah it'll be awesome! Warwick's a great place too though and I'm sure you can wait for a month now considering you've waited for like several months already. Have you got your student finance declaration yet?
Reply 5198
Original post by LegendX
Yeah it'll be awesome! Warwick's a great place too though and I'm sure you can wait for a month now considering you've waited for like several months already. Have you got your student finance declaration yet?

Yeah it's good :smile: lots of socs to join yey :smile: Hahaha i know, more than half way through all the waiting, just over a month left now. I completely ****ed up the online form so had to print the paper version off and I sent that on 30th may, and they said it started to be processed on like the 18th june. Still haven't heard from them but they did say it takes 6 weeks, and that paper forms take longer to process, so I should be hearing from them in the next two weeks :biggrin: what about you?
Original post by Zeegie
Yeah it's good :smile: lots of socs to join yey :smile: Hahaha i know, more than half way through all the waiting, just over a month left now. I completely ****ed up the online form so had to print the paper version off and I sent that on 30th may, and they said it started to be processed on like the 18th june. Still haven't heard from them but they did say it takes 6 weeks, and that paper forms take longer to process, so I should be hearing from them in the next two weeks :biggrin: what about you?

Yeah, they said to me that I would hear within 2 weeks, so should get the payment on time hopefully otherwise, the universities are normally very understanding if the SF payments are late. Yeah, I'm thinking which socs to join. Probably a stupid question but Warwick have a Pakistani soc? lol.

Latest