The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Want to play Football while at Uni? Team looking for players

I'm manager of a newly formed Football team playing in the Leicester Sunday League from next season.

The team is a close group of lads made up of mostly students at DMU and Leicester Uni; freshers and 2nd years. Seeking more players for next year!

Always welcoming to new people and as sponsored by a bar we will be looking to have a good social side to the club as well!

We are on the lookout for a few new players to boost the squad we have.

We will be having our home games at Fullhurst Community College (LE3 1AH) and train once a week at St Margarets Pastures, usually on Mondays.

Any ability welcome but experience of youth or mens football would be best.
Original post by pch10
I'm manager of a newly formed Football team playing in the Leicester Sunday League from next season.

The team is a close group of lads made up of mostly students at DMU and Leicester Uni; freshers and 2nd years. Seeking more players for next year!

Always welcoming to new people and as sponsored by a bar we will be looking to have a good social side to the club as well!

We are on the lookout for a few new players to boost the squad we have.

We will be having our home games at Fullhurst Community College (LE3 1AH) and train once a week at St Margarets Pastures, usually on Mondays.

Any ability welcome but experience of youth or mens football would be best.

Do you know if theres a girls football team as well?! I've been playing football for years and would love to continue during university! I have been team captain for the past 2 years :smile: thanks in advance xx
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by igcsecrazy
Do you know if theres a girls football team as well?! I've been playing football for years and would love to continue during university! I have been team captain for the past 2 years :smile: thanks in advance xx

The university has a Women's football team, im sure there is a facebook group for them!

http://www2.le.ac.uk/offices/sports/a-z/football/womens
Reply 3
Original post by igcsecrazy

Yes the uni has a womens team and there are several local clubs in the area which you would be able to find through the FA website :smile:
Original post by Larsson
The university has a Women's football team, im sure there is a facebook group for them!

http://www2.le.ac.uk/offices/sports/a-z/football/womens

Original post by pch10
Yes the uni has a womens team and there are several local clubs in the area which you would be able to find through the FA website :smile:

Thank you so much!! :smile:) xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending