so am I:biggrin:
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 181
Bellerby court anyone??
Reply 182
Original post by Victoriamoore93
Ah great! It's nice to find someone else who's doing it too haha! You found out any details of what we need and things? I know nothing haha!

I know what you mean it is nice to speak to someone - I have no idea about what we did or anything - it's so exciting ! What accomodation have you got ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 183
Original post by dontknow5874
Aww thanks but I've decided to stay with band D now. :biggrin: Looks like I made a great decision after all. :u:

That was a quick change of heart!

It's good that you're happy with it now though :smile:.
Reply 184
Original post by Jessrf
so am I:biggrin:

Yaaay are you on the Surrey freshers fb group? ?
Original post by Jenny__Baker
Im more than happy to swap as I wanted Band D off campus and have been given Band c Stag hill ! Ive already confirmed it though as i didnt realise you could swap ....

That's great! I think we can swap when we arrive at the UNI and they'll sort it out.
Original post by Sausage1
Heyyy I'm doing vet bioscience :smile: I'm in battersea court though

I'll see you there then! :biggrin:
Anyone in University Court at Stag Hill? Number 64?
Anyone on here been accepted into family accommodation??? Need some info for next year when i apply. I will need 2 bedrooms as i have a son
Twyford court anyone?.. and also is there a cupboard provided in the room? THERE HAS TO BE RIGHT?!
Reply 190
Guys how do you all know the number of your rooms already?
Reply 191
Original post by elmobabiie
Twyford court anyone?.. and also is there a cupboard provided in the room? THERE HAS TO BE RIGHT?!

Yes, there's a wardrobe and standard furniture in all the rooms. There's not any rooms without the basics :smile:

Original post by Tidius
Guys how do you all know the number of your rooms already?

Nobody knows room numbers yet, only the buildings they're going to be in. We'll get emails in the next few weeks giving us the full details of our rooms, and how/when to move in
Reply 192
Original post by Dan1909
Yes, there's a wardrobe and standard furniture in all the rooms. There's not any rooms without the basics :smile:

Nobody knows room numbers yet, only the buildings they're going to be in. We'll get emails in the next few weeks giving us the full details of our rooms, and how/when to move in

Ah cheers
Reply 193
Original post by Sausage1
Yaaay are you on the Surrey freshers fb group? ?
yeah I am! are you?
Reply 194
Does anyone know anything about Surrey £3,000 accommodation for the first year?? How does it even work !!??
Reply 195
Does anyone know anything about Surrey £3,000 accommodation for the first year?? How does it even work !!?? Helpp
Reply 196
Does anyone know anything about Surrey £3,000 accommodation for the first year?? How does it even work !!?? Helppp
Original post by MarcusPro
Does anyone know anything about Surrey £3,000 accommodation for the first year?? How does it even work !!?? Helppp

Hey! :smile: Im not a 100% sure but I think they just deduct the 3k from your first rent payment so you have about 1k to pay? Not sure though:erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 198
Anyone in James Black 91-98 manor park? (:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aneeta=)
Anyone in James Black 91-98 manor park? (:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I currently hold an offer for the Band E- Enhanced Ensuite, James Black 91-98 Manor Park and I was wondering If anyone wanted to make a room swap for a Band D room? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending