The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Mansion Wharf

Hello everyone! I'll be studying at King's College London from September and I'll be living at Mansion Wharf private student accommodation. It would be nice to know some people who will live there too so if you're in the same shoes feel free to comment here or pm me or whatever! I hope we'll all get to know each other before the term begins!
Original post by dorothy225
Hello everyone! I'll be studying at King's College London from September and I'll be living at Mansion Wharf private student accommodation. It would be nice to know some people who will live there too so if you're in the same shoes feel free to comment here or pm me or whatever! I hope we'll all get to know each other before the term begins!

Hey I've just booked my room at mansion wharf today. I'm currently studying at Birkbeck and will be going into my second year nice to see I won't be the only one living there :smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Tinkerbell34
Hey I've just booked my room at mansion wharf today. I'm currently studying at Birkbeck and will be going into my second year nice to see I won't be the only one living there :smile:

Hey that's great, another University of Londoner! Which floor are you on and which flat do you have? I'm on the ground floor and mine is G-02 E-A or something like that. Haven't really figured out their system yet :biggrin: It would be nice to know who our flatmates will be though! My flat number isn't on the website anymore so that means it's already full.. Oh well I guess we'll just see when we move in then!
I have no idea what flat I'm in yet. I know what you mean about knowing flatmates I hope the halls aren't empty when are you moving in?
Reply 4
Hey I'm going to be living at Mansion Wharf in september as well (well basically in like a week). I think i'm on the fourth floor (the whole code system with the letters/numbers is a bit confusing so im not 100percent sure). Sucks to not know who are roommates are yet haha :s-smilie:
I think im on the second floor. Where are you studying? when's everyone moving in? I really want to know who my flatmates are too but I can't find any groups or anything on Facebook like other student accommodation.
Reply 6
Well I'm moving in on monday :smile: there is actually a FB group simply called "Mansion Wharf" --> hope that helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest