The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Anyone going to Northumbria uni 2013?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by Rainbows!
Why has everyone got accom and I haven't! Or is this normal..my offer has just turned to unconditional today! :smile:

I haven't got my accommodation neither it says i get mine at the end of the month :biggrin:
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
have you's gotten an email off them?
Reply 162
yeah i got an email after replying saying that i will find out by the 30th of august :smile:
Original post by sophielh1
yeah i got an email after replying saying that i will find out by the 30th of august :smile:

I haven't had any emails from them! Do you think I should phone up? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 164
Original post by Rainbows!
I haven't had any emails from them! Do you think I should phone up? x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey Northumbria was my insurance choice, and i got accepted there to study pharmaceutical chemistry
I havent got any information about accomodation yet, what do i do? Do i just wait around?
Original post by sharon800
Hey Northumbria was my insurance choice, and i got accepted there to study pharmaceutical chemistry
I havent got any information about accomodation yet, what do i do? Do i just wait around?

Am not entirely sure what you do if Northumbria is your insurance but maybe look on UCAS or the unis accommodation section on the website? Sorry I can't be of more help!

Posted from TSR Mobile

OMG!!! Course buddy!! You're the first person I've found!! :tongue:
Don't have any info about accommodation but if you're worried just give them a call, they're very nice/helpful!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 167
Original post by Runmaddontfaint
OMG!!! Course buddy!! You're the first person I've found!! :tongue:
Don't have any info about accommodation but if you're worried just give them a call, they're very nice/helpful!

Posted from TSR Mobile

YES i found a course buddy!! Woohoo
Do you know how this uni is for pharmaceutical chemistry ?
are there a lot of students for this course?
Im sorry are you a male or female?
Got my email with accommodation stuff before, sweeeeeet
YES i found a course buddy!! Woohoo
Do you know how this uni is for pharmaceutical chemistry ?
are there a lot of students for this course?
Im sorry are you a male or female?

I've heard it's awesome if you're looking to go into the industry, it's quite hands on!
I've not found anyone else so not sure if there's many others? I was starting to think it'd just be me!
Oh and I'm a girl! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 170
I've heard it's awesome if you're looking to go into the industry, it's quite hands on!
I've not found anyone else so not sure if there's many others? I was starting to think it'd just be me!
Oh and I'm a girl! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

So the pharmaceutical course at NU is well reputated?
oh im so glad i've found someone before freshers hahaha
:tongue:
Reply 171
Yes! Media , culture and society hit me up :smile:
So the pharmaceutical course at NU is well reputated?
oh im so glad i've found someone before freshers hahaha
:tongue:

I'm not 100% sure but I was impressed when I went to the open day! :smile:
Same!! Where are you living?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 173

Northumbria was my insurance choice so apparently insurance people get dealt with last. After you've sent your application in there should have been an email with a document attached saying something about emailing the attached address to confirm you are coming to the uni and which would activate your application. It said your accommodation application would not be dealt with until you'd confirmed you were going. Hope this helped x
Reply 174
I've been confirmed for Computer Games Programming! :biggrin: I'm so excited! Anyone else here doing the same course or something similar? :smile:
Reply 175
I'm not 100% sure but I was impressed when I went to the open day! :smile:
Same!! Where are you living?

Posted from TSR Mobile

hey, actually i just completed my online accomodation today, so it'll take time to get processed :rolleyes:
hey, actually i just completed my online accomodation today, so it'll take time to get processed :rolleyes:

Ahh yes of course! You'll have to let me know where you end up! I'm in Manor Bank! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 177
Ahh yes of course! You'll have to let me know where you end up! I'm in Manor Bank! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

yes i shall let you know! Hey do you know many people doing this course?

I'm at manor bank as well! I'm in flat 28 where are you? :smile: what are you studying?
yes i shall let you know! Hey do you know many people doing this course?

Honestly, there's you and one other girl I've seen on fb!! Haha I'm hoping now that results are in there'll be a lot more turn up! :s

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending