The Student Room Group

Doing Further Maths at A2 as I need it for Uni

I took maths, computing, product design and ICT for my as level. I did good well although i screwed up maths. Lets just say i didn't try anywhere near as hard as i should of. I am hoping to do engineering or architecture at university which requires an a level in maths. Should i take further maths at a2 level so that i get a complete a level in maths? I badly need it. I would be taking ICT and product design at a2 along with it.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by karan_s
I took maths, computing, product design and ICT for my as level. I did good well although i screwed up maths. Lets just say i didn't try anywhere near as hard as i should of. I am hoping to do engineering or architecture at university which requires an a level in maths. Should i take further maths at a2 level so that i get a complete a level in maths? I badly need it. I would be taking ICT and product design at a2 along with it.

Further Maths is a separate A level to Maths. It sounds as though your best bet would be to take the full maths A level -AS and A2 - and get a decent grade in that.
Original post by Data
Further Maths is a separate A level to Maths. It sounds as though your best bet would be to take the full maths A level -AS and A2 - and get a decent grade in that.

give this guy 1 mil rep

/thread

Quick Reply

Latest