The Student Room Group

Paper remark?

Hello!

In my exams I got A*ABB, which is good enough for my uni. But I really wanted A* A A B. In geography, I got a grade B. In my first paper I did I got an B (73/100), the second I got full marks, in the skills paper I did I got an A (70/80), and in the global issues paper I did I got a D :mad: (70/120). I dont think I got an A in the D paper by any stretch of the imagination but do you think it would be a good idea to remark it? I used loads of examples, learned the case studies off by heart and wrote everything I know while applying it to the questions. Because to get an A in geography, I would need an extra 7 marks :/ (which is achievable as I could get an extra few marks on the lower questions and a couple of extra marks on the 2 essays).

I know I dont NEED the A, but in an ideal world I would like one :smile: The board is OCR btw. Also, if I get it remarked could my grade go further down? Thanks! :smile:
Original post by Jamiepvfc
Hello!

In my exams I got A*ABB, which is good enough for my uni. But I really wanted A* A A B. In geography, I got a grade B. In my first paper I did I got an B (73/100), the second I got full marks, in the skills paper I did I got an A (70/80), and in the global issues paper I did I got a D :mad: (70/120). I dont think I got an A in the D paper by any stretch of the imagination but do you think it would be a good idea to remark it? I used loads of examples, learned the case studies off by heart and wrote everything I know while applying it to the questions. Because to get an A in geography, I would need an extra 7 marks :/ (which is achievable as I could get an extra few marks on the lower questions and a couple of extra marks on the 2 essays).

I know I dont NEED the A, but in an ideal world I would like one :smile: The board is OCR btw. Also, if I get it remarked could my grade go further down? Thanks! :smile:

If your place is not at risk, you have nothing to lose but money and yes, papers go down as well as up and you have to keep the changed mark.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending