The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

University of Westminster- Freshers 2013/14

Scroll to see replies

Hi, my name's India and i'm studying Illustration and visual communication at Harrow :smile:
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 441
Original post by Naz.xx
Hey! Anyone studying LLB Law at Westminster from this year?!:smile:

I am =]
Reply 442
Original post by Tigrah99
Speaking of freshers, anyone know if anything fun usually happens that first week or two? Like events etc ^^

Yeah, I was wondering this too. Does anyone know anything yet? I'm so scared/excited to move to London!!
Reply 443
Original post by ShanaThomas92
Hey, I'm Shana and I will be studying English lit at Regent campus.
I'll be commuting at least for the first year :smile:

Hi Shana I'm Naznin and I'll aalso be studying english lit and I'm from london
Reply 444
Original post by Vectress
Hii, I'm Nourhan and I'm also gonna be studying English lit at Regent! :biggrin:

Hi im Naznin I'll also be studying english lit
Reply 445
Original post by Kyz
IGNORING THE NERVES AND TRYING TO MEET PEOPLE AND HELP OTHERS MEET PEOPLE !!

hi guys hope you all did well today !

Im kyah studying psychology this september :smile:

there are a lot of FRESHER PARTIES i have been invited to on facebook but I don't know anyone so was wondering if anyone wanted to go, maybe a group of people going westminster from any course :smile:
im not a drinker (doesn't mean i wouldn't drink but just don't drink often) so it can be drinkers and non drinkers, strong partiers or people that dont usually party but want to try it and meet others :smile:

i think its a good idea and would love to meet people, if you would want to come or even if you don't :smile:

im british, 18 and have a flat in london. this makes it harder to meet people so thats why im trying this despite the nerves :smile:

if you are a student you can freely Add my Facebook: Kyah Sisulu
or my blackberry messenger 2Af735fd

I am so nervous too, I literally don't know anybody going to Westminster but I love London and was so up for moving into the City; I'm hopefully going to move into student accommodation in Tottenham. I would love to come to the fresher events and meet people!!
I was also wondering if you were going to be studying in the Cavendish Campus?
Reply 446
Original post by FabiusMaximus
Queen Mary was my first choice but alas, I missed the grades (by quite a bit :cool:). I'm not too bothered, I always liked Westminster and am really excited to start. Was Westminster your firm?

I know Holloway Road, I'm an Arsenal supporter hahaha. I would've liked to have got the place there but it was just a little too expensive in the end. I guess at Wembley you'll be around lots of other Westminster students. I think my halls get a lot of London Met kids rather than Westminster. That's the big downside really.

Newington Green is basically below Stoke Newington but above Canonbury overground station and east of Highbury and Islington station. That's the best way of describing it haha :smile:

Yeah I had westminster as firm and hertfordshire as my insurance.

Lool, you might not want to know that I support Spurs. :wink:

Yeah, I thought that Wembley was probably the best option to meet new people, especially Westminster students.
Reply 447
Original post by chynna_x
I am so nervous too, I literally don't know anybody going to Westminster but I love London and was so up for moving into the City; I'm hopefully going to move into student accommodation in Tottenham. I would love to come to the fresher events and meet people!!
I was also wondering if you were going to be studying in the Cavendish Campus?

no im going to regents street, but never guess where i live :biggrin: !! i live in the flats opposite the student accommodation !!
Original post by aleex
Yeah I had westminster as firm and hertfordshire as my insurance.

Lool, you might not want to know that I support Spurs. :wink:

Yeah, I thought that Wembley was probably the best option to meet new people, especially Westminster students.

Cool :smile:

Sp*rs? cough *4th* cough. To be honest, this season Arsenal are ****ed. We've only bought one guy and sold Gervinho etc.

When do you lot move in? I'm on the 14th I think, so four weeks tomorrow :biggrin:
Reply 449
Original post by Kyz
no im going to regents street, but never guess where i live :biggrin: !! i live in the flats opposite the student accommodation !!

Omg!! I hope it's Station Court? But if not then I hope it's relatively near to it, it would be nice to see a friendly face :smile: I hope you won't mind my adding you on facebook, my name is Chynna :smile:
Reply 450
Original post by chynna_x
Omg!! I hope it's Station Court? But if not then I hope it's relatively near to it, it would be nice to see a friendly face :smile: I hope you won't mind my adding you on facebook, my name is Chynna :smile:

yh add me :biggrin:
Matee is anyone studying Cognitive Neuroscience D: Feels like I'm the only one on the course ha, let me knoww:-))
Reply 452
Linguistics and Spanish anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 453
Original post by Naz.xx
Hey! Anyone studying LLB Law at Westminster from this year?!:smile:

I am! :smile:
Reply 454
Original post by alexc88
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOfUtG0phSw :wink:

I'm from Southend staying at Wembley

LOOL! That made my day :P
Reply 455
Original post by Yasmin54
Anyone for English literature? Will be commmuniting from south London :biggrin:

Hey I'm Naznin and I'm studying flush lot to and will be commuting from east London.
Reply 456
Original post by adil_h4

I am =]

Yay I'm not the only one!haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 457
Original post by dulwin
I am! :smile:

Felt like I was the only one before..happy that I'm not 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by adil_h4
i'm in the exact same situation as you lol...... doing law and commuting. hopefully we won't feel too left out *fingers crossed*

Thank god im not alone!!!!
Reply 459
Whad up folks!

I'll be studying Film and TV Production and I'll be staying in the Harrow halls of residence :smile:

Now Im a bit new to this whole freshers thing... erm does the uni organise anything or is it up to us to find parties to go to etc. ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending