The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Westminster students!! Marlybone campus

So I got my results and I managed to get into Westminster (my firm choice) to study international business with Arabic!!!! Anyone else coming Westminster????

Scroll to see replies

I'm studying Planning and Property at Westminster, I'll be studying at the Marylebone campus as well :biggrin:
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
I am studying international business with Spanish
Reply 3
Awww great! I shall be seeing you guys around hopefully :smile:
Original post by sienna_jones
So I got my results and I managed to get into Westminster (my firm choice) to study international business with Arabic!!!! Anyone else coming Westminster????

Ahh this has made me excited! You're the first person I've found on my course! I'm doing international business with French :biggrin: which accommodation are you at?
Reply 5
I'll be coming to the Marylebone campus to study Architecture. Your course sounds so diverse, I'm half Lebanese so maybe we could practice arabic together sometime! Best of luck, Mariam xo
Hi! I'll be at the Marylebone campus to study marketing in Jan. I'm getting ready for the big move now! There seems to be a nice mix of international students. I'm excited to be meeting everyone! I think it's going to be an amazing year! Matt - California/USA
Reply 7
MA in marketing communications?

Original post by matteroffact
Hi! I'll be at the Marylebone campus to study marketing in Jan. I'm getting ready for the big move now! There seems to be a nice mix of international students. I'm excited to be meeting everyone! I think it's going to be an amazing year! Matt - California/USA
Reply 8
Marketing Communications in September 2014!
Original post by JuRoy
Marketing Communications in September 2014!

Marketing Management
Reply 10
Are you applying for a scholarship?

Marketing Management
Original post by JuRoy
Are you applying for a scholarship?

I am! The deadline for submission was Nov 1 for Jan 2014 postgraduate students. I believe we hear sometime in early December if we have been awarded any funding. I'm doing US government student loans to pay my tuition and fees. The administration at Westminster has been extraordinary helpful in assisting me with putting all the pieces of the puzzle together to study and live overseas.
Reply 12
That great! We may even run into each other on campus in September. American boys in London lol

I am! The deadline for submission was Nov 1 for Jan 2014 postgraduate students. I believe we hear sometime in early December if we have been awarded any funding. I'm doing US government student loans to pay my tuition and fees. The administration at Westminster has been extraordinary helpful in assisting me with putting all the pieces of the puzzle together to study and live overseas.
Absolutely! Keep in touch! By the time you start, I will be a little more than halfway my studies and hopefully know a lot of cool people to introduce you to!
Reply 14
I'm applying to Westminster tomorrow as first choice, does anyone think its to late?

I am currently taking a AGCE course which is equivalent to A-levels with predicted grades of ABB, i have retaken my maths and english gcse exam (still no results yet) and my teacher said i have a strong personal statement.

The course i wish to take on is international business with french, does anyone think i have a chance of being accepted or even considered? :/
Original post by susan14023
I'm applying to Westminster tomorrow as first choice, does anyone think its to late?

I am currently taking a AGCE course which is equivalent to A-levels with predicted grades of ABB, i have retaken my maths and english gcse exam (still no results yet) and my teacher said i have a strong personal statement.

The course i wish to take on is international business with french, does anyone think i have a chance of being accepted or even considered? :/

From my admissions experience, it seems like Westminster evaluates each student based on both academics as well as personal strengths. To be fair, I am not sure how they asses each application so this is just a guess. From what I have read, the earlier you apply to Universities the better. The administration at Westminster is incredibly friendly and helpful. I would give a call or send an email to admissions. Whether you are applying for a job or to a University, having a thoughtful personal statement is very important. They want to see why you want to take this particular course, what you have to offer to the program, and what you hope to achieve during/after your time there. I hope this helps! Best of luck!!!!
Reply 16
From my admissions experience, it seems like Westminster evaluates each student based on both academics as well as personal strengths. To be fair, I am not sure how they asses each application so this is just a guess. From what I have read, the earlier you apply to Universities the better. The administration at Westminster is incredibly friendly and helpful. I would give a call or send an email to admissions. Whether you are applying for a job or to a University, having a thoughtful personal statement is very important. They want to see why you want to take this particular course, what you have to offer to the program, and what you hope to achieve during/after your time there. I hope this helps! Best of luck!!!!

Thank you, much appreciated!!
Reply 17
Im going to be studying International Relations at the main campus in September.
Reply 18
I'm studying international businesses with spanish in September :smile:
Reply 19
Anyone else like me doing Accounting with management next year??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending