The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7500
Murray starts the match with 4 aces, notbad.jpg
Reply 7501
Nole lost. What the hell is he doing? He is slowly regressing back to his pre 2011 level. Who is now gonna stop Nadal from breaking the slam record?

Anyway, Isner played very well and he is more than just a big serve.
Well played Isner! :yy: Deserved win, finally got that break of serve in the end!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7503
Murray seems very annoyed today, hasn't shouted at himself this much for a while.
Djokovic has only had that amazing 2011 year, been dominant at Australia... that great year was a one off, tbh nadals problem will be his legs and maybe the fast courts that are in the remaining tourneys. Nole holds australia down, RG is Nadals but grass doesn't suit nadal now and uso is leaning towards Murray

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7505
Berdych also serving for the first set. What's with top players tanking for the US Open? Let's hope Nadal does the same today.
So Djokovic is out (and fails to meet Del Potro in the semis), Berdych is a set up against Murray. Upset alert for Rafa today?
Reply 7507
Guys I have 2 very painful mouth ulcers what should I do? I can't eat anything too much pain.:frown::frown:
Reply 7508
Original post by ubi1
Guys I have 2 very painful mouth ulcers what should I do? I can't eat anything too much pain.:frown::frown:

Watching Rafa annihilate Roger tonight should make you feel better. :tongue:
So Del Potro now plays a guy he beat 2 weeks ago (and is likely odds on) to reach his second masters final of the year.
Original post by ubi1

Brush you teeth.

Seriously though mouthwash and gargling salt water.
Original post by Roger1

Watching Rafa annihilate Roger is not good, it's painful - even for Rafa fans.
Just shows that Berdych has Murray's number outside of the Slams, but Murray can beat him in the Big Ones.
Reply 7513
Original post by Krish4791
Just shows that Berdych has Murray's number outside of the Slams, but Murray can beat him in the Big Ones.

Because Berdych is a choker.
Reply 7514
Original post by Krish4791
Watching Rafa annihilate Roger is not good, it's painful - even for Rafa fans.

Most Rafa fans care more about the H2H than the actual tournament wins.
Original post by Roger1
Because Berdych is a choker.

Very true - he cannot beat Djokovic or Nadal (consistently at least), and he used to get owned by Federer several times, but that changed in 2010 when the latter started declining and was easier to hit off the court. Berdych naturally matches up quite well against Murray, which is quite surprising - you'd think Murray's defensive skills would frustrate the Czech as with Djoko/Rafa
Reply 7516
Original post by Roger1

No please how do i get rid of them.:frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:
Original post by ubi1

I think they might be stress related from all your worrying/superstition during Rafa matches.
Reply 7518
Original post by Rakas21
Brush you teeth.

Seriously though mouthwash and gargling salt water.

I brushed my teeth like 5times also i had salt water and when i woke up the pain got much worse.
Original post by Roger1
Most Rafa fans care more about the H2H than the actual tournament wins.

True.

When Rafa beats Roger, he doesn't always have to play his best tennis purely because of how advantageous the match-up is for him. However, when we have the opportunity to see Federer crush Rafa, Rafa may be a little off but usually it's Federer who plays his absolute vintage best, and that's a joy to watch.

When they both turn up, then we get our more competitive deciding-set matches.

Latest