The Student Room Group

Am I fat? Conscious about my tummy :(

Hi guys,

Am I fat? I feel conscious about my lower stomach. Here are links.

http://i.imgur.com/9kTi0qz.jpg?1

http://imgur.com/FOqB2JD

How do I work on my lower stomach - it kind of disgusts me. Think i'll be single forever with such a horrible body! :frown:. I'm so self conscious I never go around topless and always wear t-shirts or vests :frown: HELP!

Scroll to see replies

What's wrong with it? Looks fine to me :curious:
Reply 2
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
What's wrong with it? Looks fine to me :curious:

The lower tummy is just disgusting! No matter if I use the abwheel, do situps, crunches, I just can't get rid of it! :/
Reply 3
you look great :P
I thought you would be a girl :K:
Doesn't look like there's anything wrong with it to me? :dontknow:
Original post by Blackshadow

Maybe that is a girl :tongue:
Reply 7
Original post by urmalison
you look great :P

I don't think so :frown: - When I go gym i'm really self conscious!

Original post by QUANTAM
Attention seeker.

If I was an attention seeker I'd not have put it on anon. I'm not here to seek attention just gather honest opinions, and possibly some advice on how I can work on my lower stomach area effectively.
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
Hi guys,

Am I fat? I feel conscious about my lower stomach. Here are links.

http://i.imgur.com/9kTi0qz.jpg?1

http://imgur.com/FOqB2JD

How do I work on my lower stomach - it kind of disgusts me. Think i'll be single forever with such a horrible body! :frown:. I'm so self conscious I never go around topless and always wear t-shirts or vests :frown: HELP!

You are fat in bodybuilding scale but not in general , cut down on your carbs and calories in general , hit the cardio more often and you'll be fine
The lower tummy is just disgusting! No matter if I use the abwheel, do situps, crunches, I just can't get rid of it! :/

No it isn't. It looks fine.

Reply 11
Original post by Hellz_Bellz!

Are you saying I have man boobs? :redface:
Original post by Hellz_Bellz!

Hairy boobs? :afraid:
Reply 13
Original post by feghdan
You are fat in bodybuilding scale but not in general , cut down on your carbs and calories in general , hit the cardio more often and you'll be fine

I eat way too much carbs, I agree! What kind of cardio do you recommend. I hate running. Is there a funner alternative?
Are you saying I have man boobs? :redface:

Dude, no. I was joking. You have a nice body.

Those are strength exercises, they will develop muscles but so long as there is a layer of fat over them, the muscles will not really show. You need to do a couple of hours of aerobic exercise each week i.e. jogging, swimming, that will primarily use fat as a source of energy.

That's because those exercises don't really get rid of body fat.
There's hardly anything there anyway!
Hairy boobs? :afraid:

The best kind.
Reply 18
Stomach exercises tone the stomach muscles. To get rid of a belly do plenty of cardio. Diet's also a contributing factor, unless you've got a fast metabolism your exercise can be pretty much futile if you're eating a lot of ****e.

Stay off the beer as well, beer's a bastard to the stomach.
Reply 19
You look alright, probably fitter than most people are. Bit bulky, but still, you're not bad. Lots of cardio and eating clean will get you looking lean.

It really is 80% diet and 20% exercise though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending