The Student Room Group

London Uni Halls

Hey guys,

Just got into Regents College London so now im looking for accommodation. Regents Halls are so ridiculously expensive its not any sort of option for my to apply for them so what im wondering is can I apply for another Halls of residence at a different Uni in London closer to my price range?

If this is a question that has already been answered on here I apologise in advance.

Thanks, James.
Reply 1
Original post by jameslorimer94
Hey guys,

Just got into Regents College London so now im looking for accommodation. Regents Halls are so ridiculously expensive its not any sort of option for my to apply for them so what im wondering is can I apply for another Halls of residence at a different Uni in London closer to my price range?

If this is a question that has already been answered on here I apologise in advance.

Thanks, James.

no as university owned halls are only for those at that university. You can however apply for private halls in London but most of these are also ridiculously expensive.
Reply 2
Original post by jelly1000
no as university owned halls are only for those at that university. You can however apply for private halls in London but most of these are also ridiculously expensive.

Thought as much, thanks anyway!
Original post by jameslorimer94
Hey guys,

Thanks, James.

Hi James,

Congratulations on your place with us here at Regent's.

Our accommodation office can help with looking for private accommodation as well.
They can provide a list of (external) residence halls in London, including better rates and dates for certain halls when booked through Regent's.
They can also provide a housing list of landlords, flat shares and homestays, an estate agent list, and automatic housing updates by email.

You can contact them at [email protected].

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Regent's I could help with.

Best of luck,

Hannah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending