The Student Room Group

Clearing question

This is probably a ridiculous question but is it likely to be rejected my a clearing choice?
Reply 1
Original post by Katty92
This is probably a ridiculous question but is it likely to be rejected my a clearing choice?

If they have already given you a verbal/email offer and you have replied within any deadlines they have set you then it's unlikely.
Reply 2
They didn't email me they just told me to add them as a choice?
Reply 3
Original post by Katty92

So they gave you a verbal offer?
Reply 4
Original post by Katty92

If they give you a offer, ucas should update and then you simply accept it
Reply 5
Original post by Iqbal007
If they give you a offer, ucas should update and then you simply accept it

With Clearing you have to enter them as a choice on track. There's an 'Add Clearing Choice' button. But you can only make one choice at a time, hence why it's important to get a verbal or email offer first. Track will update with the university's reply.

However, with Adjustment it's the other way around. You confirm to the university you want to accept the place by phone and then they put the details through on track.
Reply 6
Original post by Zottula
With Clearing you have to enter them as a choice on track. There's an 'Add Clearing Choice' button. But you can only make one choice at a time, hence why it's important to get a verbal or email offer first. Track will update with the university's reply.

However, with Adjustment it's the other way around. You confirm to the university you want to accept the place by phone and then they put the details through on track.

I dont remember that 2 years ago :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending