The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

University Of South Wales students 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
Original post by kiffy
Ahoi to everyone! :smile:
My name is Migle :biggrin: I'll be studying photography and hopefully I'll be living in Liberty bridge, thought I still haven't heard anything about my accommodation :frown: I look forward to getting to know all of you! :smile:

Hey Migle, I doubt ill see much of you, I'll be in caerleon rather than, is it Glamorgan? I'm doinga photography course too though :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Reply 341
Original post by dlward94
Standard :smile:

I'm not sure how it works for standard, but I think that boy said
02= blaenavon
5= top floor
6=room 6 (but I may be wrong x)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 342
Original post by Freglin
I'm not sure how it works for standard, but I think that boy said
02= blaenavon
5= top floor
6=room 6 (but I may be wrong x)

Posted from TSR Mobile

aw thank you, hopefully that's right, love being on the top floor of wherever I stay. I apologize now for any loud music I may or may not be playing to those below me :biggrin:
Reply 343
Original post by Freglin
Hey Migle, I doubt ill see much of you, I'll be in caerleon rather than, is it Glamorgan? I'm doinga photography course too though :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw, 'bit sad :frown: and I'm not sure, but I think so :biggrin:
Original post by Freglin
ill have to get one, I think mum's getting me a wee telly for my birthday :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awwwh :3 haha so you room is now tv room yeh :wink:
Original post by Freglin
I have horrible problems streaming stuff, I can never find links that work xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Damn thats a shame, I end up just watching everything online these days.

Original post by kiffy
My name is Migle :biggrin: I'll be studying photography and hopefully I'll be living in Liberty bridge, thought I still haven't heard anything about my accommodation :frown: I look forward to getting to know all of you! :smile:

Hi Migle, I am studying Photographic Art at Newport unfortunately. so I probably won't see much of you either as I think Liberty Bridge is Cardiff right? Then again the courses may collaborate or something now that the Universities have joined together, who knows :smile: Hope you hear from your accommodation soon, and if you have a page for your photography on facebook or have a site or a deviantart it be great to follow your work :smile:
Original post by RustedPickle

Hi Migle, I am studying Photographic Art at Newport unfortunately. so I probably won't see much of you either as I think Liberty Bridge is Cardiff right? Then again the courses may collaborate or something now that the Universities have joined together, who knows :smile: Hope you hear from your accommodation soon, and if you have a page for your photography on facebook or have a site or a deviantart it be great to follow your work :smile:

My laptop is too slow to watch stuff online :frown: annoyingly! I really can't wait to get a MacBook xD
Reply 347

Ah, sure! No problem :biggrin: Thought my photos are not that good, but thats why I'm here :smile: To get better at it :smile:
I have both Deviantart and facebook pages :biggrin:

http://k1ffy.deviantart.com/ and https://www.facebook.com/KiffyPhotography
Original post by kiffy
Ah, sure! No problem :biggrin: Thought my photos are not that good, but thats why I'm here :smile: To get better at it :smile:

Ahh i've liked your facebook page and i've followed you on Deviant Art :smile: I don't know what you were talking about, your work is great, and of course we're all on the courses to get better so it will be interesting to see where our work is at the end of them :biggrin:
Reply 349
Original post by kiffy

Love the work on deviant kiffy ;D

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 350
Ahh i've liked your facebook page and i've followed you on Deviant Art :smile: I don't know what you were talking about, your work is great, and of course we're all on the courses to get better so it will be interesting to see where our work is at the end of them :biggrin:

Original post by Freglin
Love the work on deviant kiffy ;D

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm glad that you liked it :smile: And thank you :biggrin:
Hey guys, does anyone know if there will be a kettle or toaster in accommodation, or do we have to bring our own? :smile:
Original post by kiffy

Hey Kiffy! I'm in Caerleon too so unfortunately, I'm not sure that I'll be seeing you so much. Your work is beautiful by the way! I'm sure you'll do great on the course :biggrin:
Reply 353
Original post by RosaGPhotography
Hey guys, does anyone know if there will be a kettle or toaster in accommodation, or do we have to bring our own? :smile:

If you o on the accommodation type website, it lists all te things they include x I've bought a kettle, because I couldn't remember if the list had one on, but I'm sure a toaster was on it x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 354
Original post by RosaGPhotography

In Caerleon each floor/flat has a toaster and kettle. But people always bring their own so they can use them in their room even though you're technically not allowed to. Think it's to do with the fire alarms.
Reply 355
i have yet to find anyone else online who is studying the same course as me which is worrying, i guess it adds to the excitement of meeting them on our first day :smile: apparently, our first night we have a popcorn night which USWSU described 'it will be raining popcorn'??? sounds interesting.
Reply 356
Original post by sandsphin
i have yet to find anyone else online who is studying the same course as me which is worrying, i guess it adds to the excitement of meeting them on our first day :smile: apparently, our first night we have a popcorn night which USWSU described 'it will be raining popcorn'??? sounds interesting.

I know. I just saw it. And I'm extremely excited. I adore popcorn. XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Freglin
I know. I just saw it. And I'm extremely excited. I adore popcorn. XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

I get the wierd cap bits stuck behind my tongue and its just bleh, I'm more lookig forward to Mexican night xD
Reply 358
Original post by Heyitspaxo
I get the wierd cap bits stuck behind my tongue and its just bleh, I'm more lookig forward to Mexican night xD

I get that... But the pros outweigh the cons. XD Mexican night sounds like a good plan :tongue: we'll have to sort ourselves out some cracking moustaches and ponchos :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Freglin
I get that... But the pros outweigh the cons. XD Mexican night sounds like a good plan :tongue: we'll have to sort ourselves out some cracking moustaches and ponchos :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

And sombreros! Fancy coming to mine and making fajitas or something beforehand??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending