The Student Room Group

What do you class as 'sleeping' with someone

I've had actual sex with 10 guys. However I went through a phase of bringing guys back for ONS and only have oral sex with them. We may as well have had sex I just couldn't be bothered as I don't get much out of it. Does that mean my number is actually higher than 10?

What do you class as sleeping with someone? Does it have to involve penetrative sex?
Reply 1
Anyone?
Reply 2
Bump
Fairly sure it's defined as penetrative sex - imo at least. It's what springs to mind when someone says that.
Reply 4
On top of doing the deed you have to be asleep in the same bed together for a minimum of 7.5 hours - otherwise any bed notch is invalid. Thought everyone new that..
Reply 5
I don't tend to use the term "slept with", because I've had sex with guys without literally sleeping with them, and so have friends of mine, etc.

For me:
Slept with = had sex with
Sex = any form of physical, mutual sexual activity, whether it's oral, anal or vaginal. Masturbation with each other is my soft cap on this.

I know my definition of sex is fairly loose, and much more relaxed than a lot of other people's, but for me, if me and another guy are feeling each other up, there's nothing to stop us having anal sex. There's no reason I would do one but not the other. In a stricter definition, it could be just oral, anal and vaginal, but it definitely doesn't have to be just vaginal sex. If oral sex isn't sex, then lesbians can't have sex, and that seems a strange thing to say. If two girls are in bed with each other and are licking each other, playing with each other etc., in a way that a man and woman would do when they have "sex" - it seems stupid, to me, to say they aren't having sex.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Zarek
On top of doing the deed you have to be asleep in the same bed together for a minimum of 7.5 hours - otherwise any bed notch is invalid. Thought everyone new that..

i always assumed 'sleeping with someone' meant ' having sexual intercourse - D to the V'

the bed is irrelevant.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by kidomo
i always assumed 'sleeping with someone' meant ' having sexual intercourse - D to the V'

the bed is irrelevant.

no, it also has to be a double bed to truly count as sleeping with them.
Reply 8
Original post by kidomo

the bed is irrelevant.

So all gay men and lesbians are virgins? Or?
Reply 9
Why does it matter?
Original post by Zarek

Benson's paying you well?
I'm pretty sure 'sleeping with someone' means having sex with them
Reply 12
No more bumping for you my friend
Reply 13
Original post by Zarek

pmsl u make me laugh.

its what u count that matters as evidently everyone has different opinions on this matter but in the todays society there is more than one way that is considered as sex. Whether we agree with it or not.
Reply 14
I only count sleeping with someone as penetrative sex

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest