The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Unconditional offer from University of Hull

Just like to express my delight at being giving an unconditional place to study at University of Hull!

Anyone else going to University of Hull this September?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi i am a 2nd year student at the uni of hull, if you have any questions about ANYTHING regarding uni/accomodation/nightlife feel free to ask me! xoxo
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey Lucy, does it get wild and noisy when living in halls?
Reply 3
I'm going to Hull :smile: To study Children's Nursing and I'll be staying in student houses :biggrin: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Jessica2008
I'm going to Hull :smile: To study Children's Nursing and I'll be staying in student houses :biggrin: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey Jessica, that's awesome. I'm studying Accounting and Financial management. Looking forward to it?
Reply 5
Hi. (Sorry just to push in). I'm going to Hull too, to study Human Biology. So excited to start :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by BeckyAimee
Hi. (Sorry just to push in). I'm going to Hull too, to study Human Biology. So excited to start :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol, it's cool. Everyone is welcome. Have you sorted out your accommdation or are you staying at home?
Reply 7
hey i was so excited when i got my unconditional offer :biggrin: i'll be starting my first year in biomedical science this september :smile:

still haven't sorted where i'll be staying though!
Reply 8
Original post by smd4std
hey i was so excited when i got my unconditional offer :biggrin: i'll be starting my first year in biomedical science this september :smile:

still haven't sorted where i'll be staying though!

Same here, I would just keep looking at UCAS track even though i knew i was in just to see my offer saying "Unconditional" lol got me excited. Sort out your accommodation asap.
Reply 9
Original post by Emman94
Same here, I would just keep looking at UCAS track even though i knew i was in just to see my offer saying "Unconditional" lol got me excited. Sort out your accommodation asap.

i filled out the myadmin thing and paid the £150, got an email back saying the rooms i wanted were taken, thus i sent an email back saying if i could have the alternative rooms. haven't heard from them yet :s-smilie: tried to call them up but no one answered lol (guessing it's because of clearing).

but yeah i'll try get it sorted asap :tongue:
Reply 10
Originally Posted by BeckyAimee

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol, it's cool. Everyone is welcome. Have you sorted out your accommdation or are you staying at home?

I'm living at home for the first year :smile: Do you have accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm going to hull uni to study story this September :smile: I am also from hull so any questions about social life then ask away, however as I haven't actually started yet I don't know much about the actual uni :smile: but anything regarding the city ill try and help :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
I'm living at home for the first year :smile: Do you have accommodation?

Yeah I sorted out accommodation. I'm staying at the Lawns. Heard great things about it so i'm really excited.
Hi guys I'm starting adult nursing this September so I'm super excited :smile: I won't be staying in accommodation as I live just outside of Hull, but if any of you want to know anything about the area I should be able to answer any questions :smile:
Reply 14
Anyone for Biomed in september?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by jennalouise
Hi guys I'm starting adult nursing this September so I'm super excited :smile: I won't be staying in accommodation as I live just outside of Hull, but if any of you want to know anything about the area I should be able to answer any questions :smile:

Really happy to see that other people, already from the area, are living at home. Was worried it would be hard to meet people because I wasn't living in student accommodation :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Really happy to see that other people, already from the area, are living at home. Was worried it would be hard to meet people because I wasn't living in student accommodation :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was at first too, but loads of people from my college are going to hull and staying at home
I think it's quite a popular option now uni is so expensive!!
Reply 17
Original post by jennalouise
I was at first too, but loads of people from my college are going to hull and staying at home
I think it's quite a popular option now uni is so expensive!!

That's great to hear! So excited to start :smile: Are you going to Freshers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's great to hear! So excited to start :smile: Are you going to Freshers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I will be, I'm still waiting on my welcome pack though!!
Reply 19
just found out i'll be staying at morgan hall. anyone know if it's good?

Quick Reply

Latest