The Student Room Group
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website

Freshers Week 2013-14

Hi, anyone know any details about Hope's Freshers Week? Only because friends at other unis have started buying tickets and I can't find anywhere on the internet that gives any info at all, I'm a little confused.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Luiz :)
Hi, anyone know any details about Hope's Freshers Week? Only because friends at other unis have started buying tickets and I can't find anywhere on the internet that gives any info at all, I'm a little confused.

Hey, I'm exactly the same! The only information I've found really is their facebook page which outlines "welcome week" events.

https://www.facebook.com/HopeSUWelcomeWeek2012?fref=ts

I haven't found much more information though :/
Liverpool
Visit website
Reply 2
Eek! I'm having the same little panicky dilemma! I wish they would tell us the information we need soon! :frown:
Reply 3
Do any of use even no what date it starts confused lol
Reply 4
I think it starts on the 28th September:-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Hey :smile: go on skiddle.com.. Type in Liverpool hope freshers 2013.. It gives you a list of events (I presume it's genuine) you can buy wristbands but unsure about what to do? Xx
Reply 6
I've had a look on there, also on the Facebook link above but it all seems to be clubbing and drinking, which isn't really my thing at all. I was hoping there'd be like stalls and societies to join and stuff :/
Reply 7
Does anyone feel worried about the lack of information we've been given? I applied through clearing had my place confirmed and accomodation confirmed all in the same day on the 15th but now im waiting for more information as to what to do from here i haven't a clue. Only know when my course starts from UCAS (30th September). Still waiting for a room offer and no idea when i'll be able to move in. Heeelllp
Apparently there's going to be stalls and societies on Welcome Day!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dan calm down!!

Move in day is the 28th, and courses start on the Monday after which is the same day as freshers

Posted from TSR Mobile
what courses/ accommodations is everyone staying in?

I'm studying fine art and staying in Block 1, Flat 3/C on the creative campus

James
Reply 11
36/D st Michaels aigburth park :-)
Psychology and criminology!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by Allyxo
36/D st Michaels aigburth park :-)
Psychology and criminology!

Posted from TSR Mobile

im doing criminology meself.
I'm stopping on Hope Park campus in Wesley halls flat 17/A if anyone else is there too let me know :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by blakee
im doing criminology meself.

Ooh nice one:-) can't wait me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
34/e st micheals halls :smile:
been to visit the uni today to drop stuff off and asked a few questions while i was there:
if u have met all your criteria, they will send u an email and written confirmation letter confirming your start date and a list of things to do during freshers week. classes start monday 30th sept, as does the freshers things. my friend going to john moores n her freshers is 2 weeks before her classes which will give her a really good chance to meet people before she starts, i thought hope would be the same but apparently not. hopefully we will all get confirmation soon to clear things up :smile:
Reply 17
Freshers week starts on the 4th October! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Anyone in the Austin Halls? I'm from Ireland and an going over by myself. My course is sports / physical education studies! Hope to meet new people

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Starts on the 30th sept sorry not the 4th oct

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending