The Student Room Group

hiya! :) (gcse result waiter)

hi my names carrie :smile: im new here and I hope this site will help with my a levels.. If I can do them I suppose depending on Thursday :frown: anyone els in the same boat?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by carrie45
hi my names carrie :smile: im new here and I hope this site will help with my a levels.. If I can do them I suppose depending on Thursday :frown: anyone els in the same boat?

Welcome to TSR!:cool:
Gl with results!

Yeah I'm really worried but I found just staying positive helps a lot. What are you worried about. ImageUploadedByStudent Room1376731264.522950.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Good luck! A levels are more important so don't worry too much about gcse results!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Welcome to :tsr:, Carrie. I'm in the same boat as you and although I'm quite calm now, I'll probably be a bag full of nerves the night before :sleep:. Good Luck with your A-Levels- hope we can help you
Original post by Dylann
Good luck! A levels are more important so don't worry too much about gcse results!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well GCSEs are as important as they determine if you actually get to do A-levels or a L3 Btec.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Muhammed1702
Yeah I'm really worried but I found just staying positive helps a lot. What are you worried about. ImageUploadedByStudent Room1376731264.522950.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im really not sure I keep dreaming ive failed everything but I already passed my maths so I know the dreams cant be deja vu cause well ive passed when my dreams said I failed.. thank you everyone!!
Original post by EvasiveRose
Welcome to :tsr:, Carrie. I'm in the same boat as you and although I'm quite calm now, I'll probably be a bag full of nerves the night before :sleep:. Good Luck with your A-Levels- hope we can help you

Yeah I'm like you.😀

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im really not sure I keep dreaming ive failed everything but I already passed my maths so I know the dreams cant be deja vu cause well ive passed when my dreams said I failed.. thank you everyone!!

Just keep positive and you will pass. Do some activities . I'm sure your a bright student who will go far in life . Don't stress as its not good for you. You know that you've worked really hard so it will pay off. Good luck . 😊😉

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nice to know, that I won't be the only one procrastinating the night before :yay: :five:
Reply 10
ill probably be eating my body weight in en & jerrys the night before :wink: thanks guys.
Hahaha , lets all get our bowls and fill them with endless amount of ice cream❗

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm in the same boat :smile: I'm surviving on junk food and liberal amounts of Tap Tap Revenge, so my wrists get slimmer as the rest of me gets fatter...

We'll all be fine :smile: What sucks is I found out my A in Add Maths and I'm now itching for the rest of my results!
Reply 13
You will be fine :smile: what would you like to study in September?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
I would like to study applied science, health & social care and preforming arts but I might go for biology instead of applied science :smile: what about you guys?
I would like to study applied science, health & social care and preforming arts but I might go for biology instead of applied science :smile: what about you guys?

It depends if your good at coursework . If you are then you should do applied science. If you want full exam then go for biology . They both in dept however of you do applied science you'll be studying bio,chem and physics.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
I think im good at coursework.. ill find out on Thursday either way :tongue:
I think im good at coursework.. ill find out on Thursday either way :tongue:

I hope we all pass

Posted from TSR Mobile
Really dont want results day to come i keep trying to forget about it :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by Muhammed1702
Well GCSEs are as important as they determine if you actually get to do A-levels or a L3 Btec.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No definitely GCSE's are important I'm just saying A-levels are MORE important. GCSE's show University if you're a hardworker

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending