The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Joining Instructions

Hi, just wondered if anyone else has not yet received their joining instructions?
Nope I haven't! I got accepted on the 29th! Was told I'd get them in the middle/end of August but I'm tempted to e-mail them again
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by charlottew1994
Nope I haven't! I got accepted on the 29th! Was told I'd get them in the middle/end of August but I'm tempted to e-mail them again

Oh okay I got accepted on the 15th August so pleased it's not just me everyone else seems to have them already! Good call on the emailing, I've just sent them one
Reply 3
Original post by sammiloczy
Oh okay I got accepted on the 15th August so pleased it's not just me everyone else seems to have them already! Good call on the emailing, I've just sent them one

I got accepted 7th July. So, I guess will have to wait.Hopefully this week since the result been given.
Reply 4
Original post by zaback21
I got accepted 7th July. So, I guess will have to wait.Hopefully this week since the result been given.

Hopefully! Fingers crossed eh? :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by sammiloczy
Hopefully! Fingers crossed eh? :smile:

Yes :wink: !
Hi there,

Our team are working on sending out all joining instructions to applicants. They are working hard, but have lots of applications to process. Please be patient, and we will get to you soon.

Kind Regards

Chris (Official Herts Rep)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending