The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

University of Liverpool Accommodation Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by olirowlands
Hi going to be studying law at Liverpool .. Got first choice vine court anyone staying there? So excited!

Hi, I've got Vine Court too :smile:
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Getting a little worried that I haven't got an email yet considering most of the places have gone :frown:
I got in as an insurance offer so I assume I'm last in priority

Edit: AND It just got here :P
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1122
Original post by Samuallo
So many people have received new accommodation today and yet i have been given the complete opposite of what i asked for. They have told me they cannot do anything and that i should go private. I don't want to go private all i want is an en-suite ha!
Anyone with help?

Everybody will be asking for ensuite, not everyone can get it. There is no way you will get an ensuite room now, sorry! If sharing a bathroom is something you absolutely can't handle then going private is your only option. But I have to say, I thought sharing would be terrible but it really isn't. Bathrooms are cleaned regularly, and it's only something you have to deal with for your first year.
Original post by Beth2013

Can't wait! Are you catered or self-catered?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know, it's exciting! I'm self-catered, you?
R&G catered! Wanted self catered ensuite but ah well!
Hi going to be studying law at Liverpool .. Got first choice vine court anyone staying there? So excited!

Aww I'm staying in vine court too! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah so have I!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone staying at St.Andrews garden?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1129
So many people have received new accommodation today and yet i have been given the complete opposite of what i asked for. They have told me they cannot do anything and that i should go private. I don't want to go private all i want is an en-suite ha!
Anyone with help?

SAME i just got the email an hour ago and i am fuming!! it is the total opposite of what i wanted. Maby email them asking if you can be put on a waiting list, also im so annoyed becuase we cant contact them over the weekend and i have only till sunday night to confirm
Original post by rachelxoxo

Excited! What course are you studying?
Original post by NathanStanworth
Is anyone in vine court, catered :smile: I've just been given that offer now

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've just accepted this offer! I'm so excited, but I little bit worried about the social side of things? x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm at vine court catered! x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rachelxoxo

I'm at vine court, catered! :biggrin: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Excited! What course are you studying?

Ah same here! I'm doing accounting and finance, how about yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by soph24601
I'm at vine court, catered! :biggrin: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah cool! I'm in vine court self-catered! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone with help?

Same thing happened to me! all i want is self catered and ive been offered catered twice. Might go private but cant be arsed messing about haha, have they offered you any solution yet?
I'm at Derby and Rathbone with self-catered en suite! :h:
Original post by Gregprice94
Same thing happened to me! all i want is self catered and ive been offered catered twice. Might go private but cant be arsed messing about haha, have they offered you any solution yet?

Me too. I've just given up and accepted catered. They told me I could look at private accommodation but I decided I just wanted to get it sorted and settle in for my first year. Might look into private if they do this again next year. From talking to other people I know who are going to Liverpool, I think they put most of the first years in Greenbank catered rooms
Original post by Nadine__001
I'm at Derby and Rathbone with self-catered en suite! :h:

Lucky! That's what I wanted but got Derby & Rathbone catered

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending