Scroll to see replies

Reply 4320
Edexcel geog, ocr maths, ocr salters bio, edexcel salters chem

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oops meant to quote then!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4321
Original post by zerock
so many people found bio hard but it went well for me and so did phy, chem was harder than i expected though. I really hope the grade boundaries are similar to how they were for unit 1 and 2 last summer, did great in those.

Yh, hoping for low grade boundaries in Biology! What Grades are you hoping for in science?
Reply 4322
Original post by Darnell LD97
Is anyone on here taking Further Maths for A levels?

Hmm, considering changing biology to further maths- still not sure:s-smilie: I've heard it's too difficult..:frown:
Reply 4323
Original post by techno836
Yep :lol: what exam boards will you ben on do you know ? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Edexcel geog, ocr maths, ocr salters bio, edexcel salters chem
Reply 4324
Original post by sr234
Yh, hoping for low grade boundaries in Biology! What Grades are you hoping for in science?

Im hoping to get at least 2 A*s in phy and bio and an A in chem. How about you?
Reply 4325
Is anyone planning to sleep the night before results day? :bawling:
Reply 4326
Original post by zerock
Im hoping to get at least 2 A*s in phy and bio and an A in chem. How about you?

Im hoping for an A* in chem and bio, and an A in physics:smile:
Reply 4327
Did anyone do the level 2 aqa further maths?
Original post by zerock
Did anyone do the level 2 aqa further maths?

yeah :smile:
Original post by zerock
Is anyone planning to sleep the night before results day? :bawling:

I might sneak in a solid 30 minutes! Im already having trouble sleeping now so 30 minutes seems like a good bet to me, what about you?:biggrin:

very weird :lol: ... I'm not :biggrin: I need 76 UMS for an A* or 36 UMS for an A :lol:

Lucky you. I need like 95 UMS for an A* in biology, but then only like 68 UMS for an A* in Physics and 76 UMS for an A* in Chemistry.
Reply 4331
Original post by economicsrocks
yeah :smile:

which paper did you find easier? There were mixed opinions in my class but i found paper 2 easier
Maths Biology Chemistry and Physics :smile:

Lol, I am doing exactly the same subjects as you. and perhaps, economics :biggrin:
Original post by zerock
which paper did you find easier? There were mixed opinions in my class but i found paper 2 easier

I can't remember exactly, but I think I found the non-calculator paper easier- paper 1. How do you think you did? Are you aiming for an A**? :smile:
Reply 4334
Original post by meadhbh 3
I might sneak in a solid 30 minutes! Im already having trouble sleeping now so 30 minutes seems like a good bet to me, what about you?:biggrin:

Nope, ive already been having bad dreams about results day so i don't want any of those the night before ahaha :dong:
Original post by zerock
Hi guys, looks like im not the only nervous one :grin: and to those of you who are expecting aqa triple science results, how did you guys do in the unit 3 exams?

I think all of them went pretty well. I think Physics was so easy, I couldn't believe it. But the other two were quite easy too, especially Chemistry were loads just tested you on memory but overall I'd give the unit 3's 7/10.
Original post by thetalker25
ugh my heart's pounding just thinking about it! :s i just wanna see my grades already !

posted from tsr mobile

same same im on the same boat
Original post by sr234

Ikr. Thats the only one Im nervous on, I really hope for the low grade boundaries. For Science I am hoping for 3 A*'s.
Reply 4338
Original post by economicsrocks
I can't remember exactly, but I think I found the non-calculator paper easier- paper 1. How do you think you did? Are you aiming for an A**? :smile:

Since I finished normal maths in nov I haven't concentrated much maths so il be happy with an A* :biggrin:
Did anyone do OCR Economics?

Latest