The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Glasgow School of Art Offer Holders/Firmers 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by sayyes
Just found the following link about no sports for GSA (page 10 bottom left)

http://issuu.com/glasgowguardian/docs/glasgow_guardian_issue_2_1213?mode=window&pageNumber=1

Perhaps we should all complain but to who? Need sports clubs to relax. Don't know what to do about firming.

Oh dear. When was that published?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 161
Original post by napoleons
Oh dear. When was that published?

Posted from TSR Mobile

October 2012, after everyone had started!
Reply 162
Original post by deistra13
Hello everyone. I've just firmed my offer for Architecture! It's a conditional offer starting in first year.
Anyway, I am 18 from Indonesia :smile:

Hey again! Been a while since we last spoke!
Congrats on the offer! Would be great to see you around the school!
Hi! I have an Unconditional for first year Product Design :smile:
Has anyone applied for Halls yet?
Original post by napoleons
Hey again! Been a while since we last spoke!
Congrats on the offer! Would be great to see you around the school!

Thank you. Congrats for you too, unconditional offer already!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by talithamccann
Hi! I have an Unconditional for first year Product Design :smile:
Has anyone applied for Halls yet?

Congrats! I applied for Victoria Hall. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by deistra13
Congrats! I applied for Victoria Hall. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks :smile: I think im applying for old school house, the victoria hall looked nice though!
Hello everyone!

Just discovered this page for GSA firmers. I have firmly accepted an Unconditional Offer for Product Design at the Glasgow School of Art (Year 1) Congratulations on the offers and hopefully see many of you in September!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 168
Is anyone thinking of applying to non-GSA halls? Not too keen on applying to the GSA ones, then not getting in and having to make other arrangements when there isn't so much availability for other places.
Reply 169
Hey!

Noob to this forum !! ..lol !!

First of, Congratulations to everyone who's decided to accept a seat at GSA. :smile:

So, I have accepted an Unconditional Offer for Communication Design at the Glasgow School of Art. Its a 2 year masters program, in case anyone was wondering.

Really appreciate it, if there are any of you also planning on a post graduate course at GSA to ping or get in touch.

cheers
Hey, I've firmed my offer for Architecture. Does anyone know if there are any places left in OSH or MMH?
Hello!

First off, congrats on getting onto the com des course. I'm a bit of a late one at applying but have an interview next week.

I was just wondering whether you had found anyone else that has applied for this course? Also I'm really interested to see the work of those who have, do you have a website I could check out?

Many thanks :smile:

Original post by negatimus
Hey!

Noob to this forum !! ..lol !!

First of, Congratulations to everyone who's decided to accept a seat at GSA. :smile:

So, I have accepted an Unconditional Offer for Communication Design at the Glasgow School of Art. Its a 2 year masters program, in case anyone was wondering.

Really appreciate it, if there are any of you also planning on a post graduate course at GSA to ping or get in touch.

cheers
Reply 172
Original post by yellow_jelly_tot
Hello!First off, congrats on getting onto the com des course. I'm a bit of a late one at applying but have an interview next week. I was just wondering whether you had found anyone else that has applied for this course? Also I'm really interested to see the work of those who have, do you have a website I could check out? Many thanks :smile:
Hey,Thank you "yellow_jelly_tot" !!Firstly, I wish you the best of luck for the interview !! .. Im sure it will be a breeze. Paul Stickley conducts an interesting interview !! :smile:Next of, though I couldnt find any other students taking the course (save for you), I did however come across this blog >> http://gsavis.com/blog/ Hope it helps.And let me know how the interview goes !!Looking forward to catch up in GSA.Cheers:cool:
Reply 173
Hey!

I have accepted my Unconditional offer for entry 1 Textile Design at GSA. I was hoping to get to know others who will also be starting this September? Hope to see a lot of yous soon.
Hey,Thank you "yellow_jelly_tot" !!Firstly, I wish you the best of luck for the interview !! .. Im sure it will be a breeze. Paul Stickley conducts an interesting interview !! :smile:Next of, though I couldnt find any other students taking the course (save for you), I did however come across this blog >> http://gsavis.com/blog/ Hope it helps.And let me know how the interview goes !!Looking forward to catch up in GSA.Cheers:cool:

Thanks! ALso thanks for the link, I have seen it before though. Do you have any work online? Just wanted to see what other folks' work is like who have applied and got a place :smile: cheers!
Reply 175
Hello! I will be joining some of you on the Communication Design course in September. I'm really excited, but also incredibly nervous; someone on this thread mentioned that they thought they might be awarded "granny" status at 31 and as I've just had my 45th birthday I'm pretty sure that makes me the living dead. So just be careful about telling some ancient fat woman that she can leave her child behind now because it might just be me ;-) Anyway, I've asked to join the Facebook group just to get a feel for things ahead of turning up in couple of weeks and I can't wait to get started!

Cheers
Kath
Reply 176
Original post by yellow_jelly_tot
Thanks! ALso thanks for the link, I have seen it before though. Do you have any work online? Just wanted to see what other folks' work is like who have applied and got a place :smile: cheers!

Hey,

I have my portfolio online, its on issuu. Is there any other way to communicate so I can share it ? > facebook/ social media maybe ?? :frown:

Do let me know ... But if you have a wide variety of work, I'm sure they will be happy to offer you a place in the course.

cheers
Reply 177
Original post by Geren
Hello! I will be joining some of you on the Communication Design course in September. I'm really excited, but also incredibly nervous; someone on this thread mentioned that they thought they might be awarded "granny" status at 31 and as I've just had my 45th birthday I'm pretty sure that makes me the living dead. So just be careful about telling some ancient fat woman that she can leave her child behind now because it might just be me ;-) Anyway, I've asked to join the Facebook group just to get a feel for things ahead of turning up in couple of weeks and I can't wait to get started!

Cheers
Kath

Hey Kath,

You dont how good to feels to finally someone else in the comm des course !! :smile: lol .. my fingers are crossed that you're doing the 2 year masters program !!

And good to know you joined the group >> U can spot me in the GSA freshers group ( I have the same display picture) and add me up on facebook !!

cheers
[>_<]
Reply 178
Hey Kath,

You dont how good to feels to finally someone else in the comm des course !! :smile: lol .. my fingers are crossed that you're doing the 2 year masters program !!

And good to know you joined the group >> U can spot me in the GSA freshers group ( I have the same display picture) and add me up on facebook !!

cheers
[>_<]

I'm doing the 4 year BA (Hons) course but no doubt would see you around! I'm Thomas Argyll on Facebook. (No, I'm not a bloke - it's a bit of a long story as to why I have a bloke's name!)
m curently in 6th year, i didnt get the grades i wanted for my highers last semester - B art C biology C RMPS failed maths and english, i have applying to glasgow school of art, dundee strathclyde and portsmouth. at the moment i am studying advanced higher art , resitting maths and english, and crashing higher physics and graphics communication, is there a possibility i will recieve a conditional offer if i get certain grades on what im studying the now or do i have to reapply next year? or is there any other way to get into this course postgraduate or something like that ? thanks x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending