The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Westminister- LLB Law students

I just wanted to make a thread for us Law students that will be attending Westminister this September!

Post anything here, lets try to find more people that will be starting the law course!! YAAY :biggrin:

P.S.
The entry requirement was ABB
I got BBCD and was still accepted, what did you guys get? Similar stories?? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm also doing LLB Law!! You staying in halls?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by dulwin
I just wanted to make a thread for us Law students that will be attending Westminister this September!

Post anything here, lets try to find more people that will be starting the law course!! YAAY :biggrin:

P.S.
The entry requirement was ABB
I got BBCD and was still accepted, what did you guys get? Similar stories?? :smile:

hey, I'm doing LLB LAW as well and staying at Wembley Court.. I was so shocked when I went on UCAS and seen that I got in as I got A*,C, C when the requirement was ABB :confused:
Reply 3
Original post by Naz.xx
I'm also doing LLB Law!! You staying in halls?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope I'll be commuting :biggrin:
How about you
Reply 4
Original post by angie1210
hey, I'm doing LLB LAW as well and staying at Wembley Court.. I was so shocked when I went on UCAS and seen that I got in as I got A*,C, C when the requirement was ABB :confused:

I was so shocked too especially with my grades! Congrats on the A* by the way!!! :biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by dulwin
Nope I'll be commuting :biggrin:
How about you

Yeah I'm commuting too!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by dulwin
I was so shocked too especially with my grades! Congrats on the A* by the way!!! :biggrin:

Thank you! :smile: When I first opened my results I thought I didn't get a place and panicked and then the teachers told me to check UCAS and when I have, I was sooo shocked but happy at the same time!

So are you going to be staying in Wembley Court then? I don't even know where exactly in Wembley Court I chose, it's such a big building!:confused:
Reply 7
Thank you! :smile: When I first opened my results I thought I didn't get a place and panicked and then the teachers told me to check UCAS and when I have, I was sooo shocked but happy at the same time!

So are you going to be staying in Wembley Court then? I don't even know where exactly in Wembley Court I chose, it's such a big building!:confused:

I checked track before collecting my results so I was pretty calm when I went to got my results lol :smile:
I'll be commuting so I don't have a clue where Wembley Court is actually located. But I think you will be able to find it quickly, it shouldn't be too hard to find :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Naz.xx
Yeah I'm commuting too!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you excited to start? I'm pretty nervous but excited at the same time :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by dulwin
Are you excited to start? I'm pretty nervous but excited at the same time :smile:

Yeah I'm kind of excited but also nervous too like you said haha..but what day exactly do we have to be there for?? Also are you going to the freshers fair at regent campus on the 18th sept?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by dulwin
I checked track before collecting my results so I was pretty calm when I went to get my results lol :smile:
I'll be commuting so I don't have a clue where Wembley Court is actually located. But I think you will be able to find it quickly, it shouldn't be too hard to find :smile:

ohh, I didn't even know I could do that.. I was far to stressed about the results :colondollar: hehe

and I know where Wembley Court is but I don't remember what room and floor and side of the accommodation I have chosen as the building is quite big :biggrin:
Reply 11
Original post by Naz.xx
Yeah I'm kind of excited but also nervous too like you said haha..but what day exactly do we have to be there for?? Also are you going to the freshers fair at regent campus on the 18th sept?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not too sure when we start I think it's the 20th but they will be emailing us to say! :smile:
And yea I'm thinking on going freshers, are you?
Reply 12
ohh, I didn't even know I could do that.. I was far to stressed about the results :colondollar: hehe

and I know where Wembley Court is but I don't remember what room and floor and side of the accommodation I have chosen as the building is quite big :biggrin:

Yeaa lol I'm happy I checked before hand :smile:

Ohhh is the building that big? I had no idea lol, hopefully you find the room you chose quickly!
Reply 13
Original post by dulwin
I'm not too sure when we start I think it's the 20th but they will be emailing us to say! :smile:
And yea I'm thinking on going freshers, are you?

Yeah I'm going on the 18th😃..but I haven't heard of anything else that's going on ..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Hey! I'm starting law LLB at Westminster Uni, do we get any emails about when we start or when freshers are etc? I can't seem to find much online!
Reply 15
Original post by Eshghi
Hey! I'm starting law LLB at Westminster Uni, do we get any emails about when we start or when freshers are etc? I can't seem to find much online!

I haven't received anything yet..and there isn't much online apart from the westminster freshers page on Facebook..but there isn't much on that either

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by Naz.xx
I haven't received anything yet..and there isn't much online apart from the westminster freshers page on Facebook..but there isn't much on that either

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah man I thought I was the only one lool, all I really have is the timetable which just tells us when we start, other than that I don't have any other information. I guess im just going to attend the university on the 16th and find out everything there!
Reply 17
Original post by Eshghi
Yeah man I thought I was the only one lool, all I really have is the timetable which just tells us when we start, other than that I don't have any other information. I guess im just going to attend the university on the 16th and find out everything there!

Yeahh aha..it's silly! You staying in halls then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Original post by Naz.xx
Yeahh aha..it's silly! You staying in halls then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Atm I'm contemplating whether I should live out or not Lool but nope I'm not staying in halls, and yourself?
Reply 19
Original post by Eshghi
Atm I'm contemplating whether I should live out or not Lool but nope I'm not staying in halls, and yourself?

No I'm not either!haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending